View Poll Results: who

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kiarax

    25 51.02%
  • Rocl

    24 48.98%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 75
  1. #41
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    It is fine, I made plans to go out to bumfuck and never did so now we're even

  2. #42
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    oh man, that is AT LEAST a double entendre

  3. #43
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Peterborough isn't bumfuck what the fuck mang.

  4. #44
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,398
    BG Level
    10

    fancy a bum?

  5. #45
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    We're one of the most highly rated spots for immigrants in the UK, you can't get better than that.

  6. #46
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,398
    BG Level
    10

    lol

  7. #47
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    said the actress to the bishop

  8. #48
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    You know there's always some motherfucker lurkin' til last minute to break a tie though.

  9. #49
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    I couldn't decide, so I voted Rocl to make it a tie.
    voting just to tie means you lack the ability to make a tough decision. how do you expect to be president?

  10. #50
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Son of a bitch, I refreshed, went to re-tie it and it was closed.

  11. #51
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Now we'll never make Skirkle mad.

  12. #52
    Onto plan B...
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    913
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I didn't even realize it was this close to ending. Rocl wins my vote because of the Gary avatar.


    Proceed with the "Get out"s.

  13. #53
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,398
    BG Level
    10

  14. #54
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    so close

  15. #55
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    oh man that's ANOTHER ONE

  16. #56
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy-Killer View Post
    I didn't even realize it was this close to ending. Rocl wins my vote because of the Gary avatar.


    Proceed with the "Get out"s.
    Sorry, I was on the can.


  17. #57
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    The king and queen of spam truly should have ended in a tie

  18. #58
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,398
    BG Level
    10

    leave it to some faggot to mess it up

  19. #59
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,043
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Sorry Rocl, shouldn't have abandoned me when I was in London IWASGONNABUYYOURBROKEASSFOOD

  20. #60
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post
    Sorry Rocl, shouldn't have abandoned me when I was in London IWASGONNABUYYOURBROKEASSFOOD
    pfft, why buy him food when you can get him drunk like I did?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Youmadness Round 2: Qalbert vs. Kiarax
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 2012-03-23, 02:31
  2. Youmadness Round 1: Antithesis vs. Zealot
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 215
    Last Post: 2012-03-19, 21:56
  3. Youmadness Round 1: Day vs. Tyven
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 2012-03-19, 14:38
  4. Youmadness Round 1: Abandon vs. Demosthenes
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2012-03-18, 21:49
  5. Snatch Division Round 1: Kiarax vs. Numbers
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2011-03-06, 14:39
  6. Round 2: Shojin vs. Rocl
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 2010-03-24, 02:49
  7. Round 1: Kiarax vs. Silverbreeze
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 2010-03-23, 04:00
  8. Round 1: Tyven vs. Rocl
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 507
    Last Post: 2010-03-20, 21:11