• Navigation
Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 113 153 161 162 163
Results 3241 to 3257 of 3257
  1. #3241
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,418
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    It must be difficult to be a fan of any team in Dallas.

  2. #3242
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,626
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Love to see O's/A's to decide the AL Champs and obviously another Giants/A's world series though that mean another 7.0 earthquake to disrupt the playoffs...

  3. #3243
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    2012 MLB Season Thread: I used to be a third baseman till I took a baseball to the eye

    BILLS

  4. #3244
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    THX 4 THE PENNANT BRO

  5. #3245
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    O's/A's/Reds pls

  6. #3246
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    O's would need Ortiz, Yaz, Ted Williams, Jim Rice, Dwight Evens, and Wade Boggs to all pinch hit for the Sox tonight to get a sniff at the division.

  7. #3247
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    O's versus Rangers in Texas. I don't like the sound of that.

  8. #3248
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Bravos-Cards at 4:07 CST on Friday

    MEDLEN

  9. #3249
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    RE: Xajii
    If it goes to extra innings, I like Baltimore's chances.

  10. #3250
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    what is the O's-Ranjers pitching match up?

    gonna be Medlen v. Lohse on Friday

  11. #3251
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Darvish vs. Bullpen?

  12. #3252
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Miguel Cabrera wins triple crown. Huge grats to him.

  13. #3253
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    2012 MLB Season Thread: I used to be a third baseman till I took a baseball to the eye

    MVP

  14. #3254
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    2012 MLB Season Thread: I used to be a third baseman till I took a baseball to the eye

    Pat Nesheks newborn died less than a day after being born.

    His last two tweets are incredibly sad.

  15. #3255
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Just saw that.


    I don't have any kids so I can't even fathom how horrible it is to lose a son especially being a new dad.

  16. #3256
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    what is the O's-Ranjers pitching match up?

    gonna be Medlen v. Lohse on Friday
    The Orioles will probably start Tillman, who actually started today. Not sure for the Strangers

    EDIT: I am actually hearing Saunders VS Darvish now.

  17. #3257
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,626
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Postseason thread up. Mods can you please lock this one.

Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 113 153 161 162 163

Similar Threads

  1. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38