View Poll Results: who

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ryko

    31 52.54%
  • Blarg

    28 47.46%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 189
  1. #61
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    but then...who was post?
    Has Ryko really read far even as decided to use even go post to Day look more like?

  2. #62
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Speaking in generalities of course, as I've been fucking awesome all my life.
    hi5 on this one

  3. #63
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sera View Post
    I don't know. That's not how I interpreted that conversation myself. It sounded like you were saying if someone hadn't been posting at all that they couldn't possibly know what had gone on, and thus also hadn't been reading at all. The response I saw was that he felt all he'd missed was a lot of wild conjecture about Ivve's sex life. This was apparently the incorrect response. So, then he asked what else he'd missed, since that apparently wasn't the correct response (based on your reaction.)

    I'm still back up top with "why does not responding = not reading" because IMO if we can answer that, we can sort out the rest
    this is probably 100% what both of you think, i have no doubt.

  4. #64
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    this is probably 100% what both of you think, i have no doubt.
    oh IDK what he thinks, I haven't actually asked him since he's not with me atm. This is just what I feel like is happening based on what I just read.

  5. #65
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Day: Ryko hasn't posted much this year
    Ryko: Oh yeah what have I missed, Ivves sex life?
    Day: Ok that was snarky
    Ryko: No I was serious, what happened this year?
    Day: Had you been posting you would know.
    Ryko: I said that.
    Sera: What does him not posting have to do with not reading.
    Day: Thats what I'm saying.

  6. #66
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Yo what i miss in the past year? Ivve get raped again?

  7. #67
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    fucking lol

  8. #68
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Day: Ryko hasn't posted much this year
    Ryko: Oh yeah what have I missed, Ivves sex life?
    Day: Ok that was snarky
    Ryko: No I was serious, what happened this year?
    Day: Had you been posting you would know.
    Ryko: I said that.
    Sera: What does him not posting have to do with not reading.
    Day: Thats what I'm saying.
    Ryko: No I was serious, what happened this year?
    Day: Had you been posting you would know.

    .

  9. #69
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Day: Ok that was snarky
    Ryko: No I was serious, what happened this year?

  10. #70
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    nigga, get the fuck out

  11. #71
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Can't have it both ways, either he has been lurking and his question was sarcastic or he seriously wants to know what happened this year (what hes been asserting the whole time)

  12. #72
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Yo what i miss in the past year? Ivve get raped again?
    this had better be you and not some sort of mod trickery
    good to have you back

  13. #73
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Figured the point of that was, if he had missed something of note, he wanted to know what.

    I think the point of that was that he hadn't missed anything of note because he'd been reading even if not posting.

    Maybe i'm wrong though idk

  14. #74
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    THE POINT YOU STUPID BITCHES IS THAT HE HASN'T BEEN POSTING.

    THAT'S IT.

  15. #75
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    neither has isladar? not sure why it's relevant

  16. #76
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    no need to yell bro

  17. #77
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    It's relevant because it generates 2 pages of bawwing

  18. #78
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    oh ok

    your bawwing?

  19. #79
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Yes, I'm bawwing because Ryko never posts any more and when he does it's just to ask for help for some shitty project and it makes me sad in the pants.

  20. #80
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Will we have some sort of tournament MVP award for whoever gets deemed the most maddest

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Youmadness Round 1: Ryko vs. Kuya
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 2012-03-21, 18:54
  2. Youmadness Round 1: Antithesis vs. Zealot
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 215
    Last Post: 2012-03-19, 21:56
  3. Youmadness Round 1: Day vs. Tyven
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 2012-03-19, 14:38
  4. Youmadness Round 1: Abandon vs. Demosthenes
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2012-03-18, 21:49
  5. Blax Division Round 1: Ryko vs. Charismatic
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 2011-03-08, 22:11
  6. FINAL ROUND: Ryko vs. Blarg
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 742
    Last Post: 2010-04-07, 04:11
  7. Semifinal Round: Domon Kasshu vs. Blarg
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 2010-04-02, 22:34
  8. Round 3: Ryko vs. Isladar
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 2010-03-26, 23:33