you had to know it was coming
Holy fuck that does look like me. Also can't vote from tappytalks. Feels good man
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
i need to hit the gym and go drink, wont be around when poll closes, gl perm etc
yeah, going out for the night. may the best man win. if either one of us goes I expect full support to the finish line for the winner as we're the most modworthy for spam. night night.
also, ignore the redundancy
Like I said a drinking contest, first to post sober loses
oh shiiiiiiiiiiit
this is why we can't have nice things
A well-fought battle
More like faggotry at the end
I forgot to vote but it's good to see people knew what was the correct choice in the end
eh this is what happens when you try to have fun and keep it tied, someone is always going to come in with a multiple year grudge and try hard to ruin it for everyone
yeah lollz hilarious seeing grudge votes
i dont know who the second vote was but i couldnt screw spaget two years in a row