Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 80
  1. #41
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    best part of D&D 1

  2. #42
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,673
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    My favourite Jeff Daniels film is Timescape.

  3. #43
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,262
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I love how everyone is like "Jim Carry is shit except..." then we list off like 90% of his movies.

    Once Bitten... I need to get that on DVD...

  4. #44
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    SHOUTOUTS TO MR. POPPER'S PENGUINS

  5. #45
    Banned.

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5
    BG Level
    0

    Thanks for the trailer nice movie.

  6. #46
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    589
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    From Eonline news.
    Jim Carrey Out of Dumb and Dumber Sequel

    Whether it's an incredibly dumb move or a smart business decision is anybody's guess.

    A little more than two months after the erstwhile Yes Man announced he was game to reunite with directors Peter and Bobby Farrelly and costar Jeff Daniels for a long-awaited sequel to their 1994 hit Dumb and Dumber, Jim Carrey is now officially saying no to the project.

    So just what the heck led him to change his mind?


    Sources told ETOnline that the funnyman wasn't feeling the love from executives at New Line and Warner Bros., who in his view "showed a lack of enthusiasm" for the reunion, which supposedly was due to be titled Dumb and Dumber To.

    Carrey's rep confirms the report to E! News. "I would have thought Dumb and Dumber To was a no-brainer," the star said in a statement. "After all, it's implied in the title."

    Perhaps the studios weren't psyched about the disappointing box office of the Farrellys' latest slapstick venture (and passion project), The Three Stooges, which grossed a tepid $43 million. No doubt the duo expected a follow-up to one of their comedy classics would get them back on track.

    MORE: Three Stooges Trailer—Sofia Vergara Gets In on the Slapstick Action!

    That and the fact that Dumb and Dumber fans have been clamoring for it for a long time, especially in the wake of Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd, the prequel New Line released—which the sibling helmers were not involved with—that grossed a weak $39 million worldwide.

    Either way, Carrey's exit would mean Dumb and Dumber To, which was due to start lensing in the fall, might now never be made. Fans can take heart though: The comedian will be returning to the big screen next year playing a dangerous street magician opposite Steve Carell in the comedy Burt Wonderstone.

    Reps for the studios were unavailable for comment.

    Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/jim_carr...#ixzz1yOdpfxaG

  7. #47
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    Damnit. GDI.

  8. #48
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,744
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    That really sucks, I was looking forward to this.

    However, Guitarman, I couldn't help but laugh after reading your response and seeing your sig

  9. #49
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    Yeah i know. Bites me in the ass alot but it's so perfect I can't stand to give it up.

  10. #50
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,188
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Furionstormrage View Post
    I couldn't help but laugh after reading your response and seeing your sig
    Yep.

  11. #51
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    booo

  12. #52
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by quannum View Post
    best part of D&D 1
    Sort of appropriate now that Carrey has left the project, lol.

  13. #53
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    552
    BG Level
    5

    There Might be Hope!!!

    "Talking to Crave Online, Daniels said that Carrey does, in fact, still want to make the movie, and while the September start date is obviously not happening, there's still a lot of enthusiasm to make it happen eventually"
    http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Dumb-...els-32310.html

  14. #54
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendas View Post
    There Might be Hope!!!
    More on this

    I was a little heartbroken when I saw Jeff Daniels clearly upset about the status of the Dumb and Dumber sequel when a TMZ cameraman asked him about it. Daniels, with anger in his eyes, retorted, "Don't you read? It's all over the internet. It's not happening!" Though in his defense, a few days before this incident it was reported (all over the internet) that Jim Carrey had dropped out of the sequel due to a frustration over New Line and Warner Bros' "lack of enthusiasm" for the project.

    According to Daniels, in an interview at the Television Critics Association panel for The Newsroom, not only does everyone still want to do it, but they are still actively developing the script with aims to start shooting next year.

    Jim wants to do it. I want to do it. The Farrellys want to do it. They want to rewrite the script a little bit and they aren’t trying to jam it in before I have to go back and do Newsroom in November. So they’re going, ‘Why don’t we just do it right? Let’s get everybody organized to go next May or June.’ If everything works out on the business side, that’s what we’ll do but I think there’s more hope than ever.
    When asked about the reports of Jim dropping out of the project, Daniels stated:

    I understood why, because this has been a year and a half of a whole bunch of are we, aren’t we, what’s going on, yeah the script’s funny, no it’s not, now we have to have notes. So I think Jim just got frustrated and I completely got it. I was frustrated too. We thought it was in pretty good shape. The studio and others wanted some more work done it. The Farrellys wanted more work done on it so they got working on it and I think last week they decided to push the shooting of it to next year, possibly because I wasn’t going to move The Newsroom.
    http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/8/7/...er-sequel.html
    http://www.craveonline.com/film/arti...-dumber-sequel

  15. #55
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Plot revealed;

    I can tell you that there is no growth out of either one of them and it's 20 years later... these guys are in regular life and they're still basically children at heart. The story revolves around the fact that one of them may have sired a child. They want to go and find the child because he's having a kidney problem and he wants to ask him for one of his kidneys.
    Shooting begins next spring with a fall release afterwards.

  16. #56
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    552
    BG Level
    5


  17. #57
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendas View Post

  18. #58
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,387
    BG Level
    10


  19. #59
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    ronpaul.gif

  20. #60
    True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,740
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Carrey actually chipped his tooth for this

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast