Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 224
  1. #21
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    I am in.

  2. #22
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,714
    BG Level
    10

    I'm going to be out of this god awful state on the 21st and back in my house. When do you expect to start all of it Calli?

  3. #23
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I was going to start this weekend but I can push it back a week, gives me more time to fuck with Skullgirls.

  4. #24
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Oh, I was also game but I got banned after posting and forgot to post again, and thought I already told you :<

  5. #25
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I AM SO IN

  6. #26
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Gonna be gone the weekend of the 20-22 also.

  7. #27
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    YO TERA OPEN BETA STARTS ON NEXT THURSDAY pleaseeee start it this weekend lol.. i may actually remember this shits going down

  8. #28
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    urgh shit yeah, there's that. Sorry HK, I'll have to kick things off this week, I'll want to knock it down too so I can do other shit.

  9. #29
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    This weekend is totally cool with me.

  10. #30
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,714
    BG Level
    10

    Booooo! Nah it's all good, I'll just be grateful I can get back into casual BG lobbies lol.

  11. #31
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Today will be the last day for signups, I'll have bracket out tomorrow and we can start Friday.

  12. #32
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    I am down again, last one was fun

  13. #33
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,198
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    i would like to sign up, but the fact I live in Europe makes it pritty impossible to join matches^^ So yeah have fun ._.

  14. #34
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Bracket is up, let's do this.

  15. #35
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    LOL this bracket is rigged

    (I know this is randomized, btw)

  16. #36
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    LOL this bracket is rigged

    (I know this is randomized, btw)
    I actually had to re-roll it 4 times because it kept giving me the bye lol XD

  17. #37
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,095
    BG Level
    8

    Jonny I can go today or tomorrow any time after 4:30pm cst, whatever is clever.

  18. #38
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I call shenanigans!

    Playing welt first round, then if I lose I play Calli or Shibodu! D:

  19. #39
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Yo shine, I'm pretty much open today after 11 am pst-1 pm pst then im free from 2:30ish-6:30 pst and open all day tmr!

  20. #40
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I'm totally okay with this bracket. Only way I was making it into round two winners. XD

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BG's SFIV Tournament II: Raging Demons 6/15/09
    By Jefe in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 332
    Last Post: 2009-07-03, 02:15