Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 224
  1. #141
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    it's not that srs. i'll win the BG tournament at the evo hotel
    neg

  2. #142
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    y'all got money? let's do a $20 BG tournament, winner takes all

  3. #143
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I actually had a lulzy but awesome idea for BGVO

  4. #144
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Do a playa got $????? LOL $50 tourney lets go

    When I said we going clubbing, I meant VIP table and bottles. Bring your money homy...its going to get serious.

  5. #145
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Lol! I'm down. My girl is coming but she's bringing her roommate so she'll be fine until sunday. I never been to vegas so I plan to wil' out

  6. #146
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    lol I think for the hotel party I might be pawning my g/f off on Serif's but we'll see what goes down. Still looking for a laptop, we may have a legit Weltall Bootleg Video stream of hotel tourney/MMs

  7. #147
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    At least you won? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    I was at my girls house playing pad lol. I forfeit my matches
    I could tell, I'm kinda insulted now that I think about it

  8. #148
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    nah Deejay's a fraud either way











    Spoiler: show
    see you at UFGT? <3

  9. #149
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Yo, if Serif is going.....

    Me + Serif + Conformity = Whatever club we in will be the crunk shit. No doubt about it. No brining girls. My favorite club is the playboy roof bar, so we got to hit that up at least one night.

    Edit: Marquee is pretty legit as well...gotta get in there.

    FYI - ALL clubs are going to be $$$$$$$ because of 4th of July weekend...

  10. #150
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnell View Post
    I could tell, I'm kinda insulted now that I think about it
    I'm home now if you wanna run it back.

  11. #151
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    nah Deejay's a fraud either way











    Spoiler: show
    see you at UFGT? <3
    Nigga I son'd you.

    And I wish I could go but money is kinda tight because of the vegas trip. It was either UFGT or Norcal and I decided to go to west coast but I'm kinda regretting it now because I've always wanted to go to Chi town

  12. #152
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Let's get a few in tonight! I've gotten a bit better but still got a ways to go, I'll probably be legit at AE by the time SF5 comes out lol

  13. #153
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    I'll be free until 8. Then I'm going out for dinner and I'll be back at 11'sh? Let me know what the deal is. I'm down to play

  14. #154
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I'll be home around 6pm CST, maybe 5 since I got two hours' worth of leaving early to burn this week.

  15. #155
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    That's cool. I bought one of those wifi plugs for xbox bc my ethernet cord got chewed out by my dog, so I want to test it out in SF4. I figure my connection is so bad that i doubt wifi will be much worse

  16. #156
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    last time we played we had a solid connection, I thought you had moved or something lol

  17. #157
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Was it during the day? My connection actually isn't terrible during non-peak hours.

    (ie. when my neighbors aren't home)

  18. #158
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Deejay = Cream Soda?

  19. #159
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    lol Calli thought I was for the longest time because my connection is ass tier

  20. #160
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    the first time I ever played Deejay his connection made Leroy's look like FIOS

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BG's SFIV Tournament II: Raging Demons 6/15/09
    By Jefe in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 332
    Last Post: 2009-07-03, 02:15