• Navigation
Page 113 of 565 FirstFirst ... 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 2241 to 2260 of 11292
  1. #2241
    finny
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    290
    BG Level
    4

    Yikes....

  2. #2242
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    I don't think it was really intentional. The aftermath is worse then the actual hit. If Smith is out though, Phoenix is done.

  3. #2243
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Shaw might have a hearing with Shannahan after this one

  4. #2244
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,119
    BG Level
    7

    NO SMITH!!!! you are my Arizona hero!

  5. #2245
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Under normal circumstances I would say for sure at least 2 but have a strong feeling it will be 5+10

  6. #2246
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Smith definitely embellished a bit, but shoulder to head never feels good

  7. #2247
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    how is that a charge?

  8. #2248
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Yep

  9. #2249
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,131
    BG Level
    9

    On the replay that looked like an accident to me.

  10. #2250
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    how is that a charge?
    No idea on the charge, it's not like he was intending to level Smith. Interference, I would call it. Maybe roughing?

  11. #2251
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    I would say 2 for goalie interference. There was no charge on there and it wasn't intentional.

  12. #2252
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    That's a suspension, that is all on Shaw to not hit Smith in that situation.

  13. #2253
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Embellished just long enough until he heard there was a game misconduct called, now he's fine?

    Bullshit.

    That's a headshot, you could have concussion symptoms, get your ass in the quiet room for 15 mins.

  14. #2254
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Ugh

  15. #2255
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Yeah, not sure how Smith is allowed to stay in the game. They almost always make the player go to the quiet room.

  16. #2256
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    And the plot thickens...

  17. #2257
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Embellished just long enough until he heard there was a game misconduct called, now he's fine?

    Bullshit.

    That's a headshot, you could have concussion symptoms, get your ass in the quiet room for 15 mins.
    While this is a possibility, you can't assume just from watching the game on TV that this is actually what happened.

  18. #2258
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    While this is a possibility, you can't assume just from watching the game on TV that this is actually what happened.
    That's true about the embellishment, but that's not true about the quiet room thing. The rule is that if someone sustains a head injury, they are to sit in the quiet room to be examined.

  19. #2259
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Hawks need to also clear the front of the net. All these powerplay goals against them and people just camped out in front of Crawford, with the exception of shitbag Torres' goal.

  20. #2260
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    I fucking love this Chicago PXP guy. Reminds me a bit of Jenerette.

Page 113 of 565 FirstFirst ... 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  4. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  5. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08