Bryz and MAF dueling for worst goalie award
Bryz and MAF dueling for worst goalie award
Really is there any goalie in this serie?
God how am I supposed to enjoy the LA/Nucks game after this?
/sigh
This game.
I'm pretty sure Bryz is going to be the downfall of PHI this year. As funny as he is, he's not very good at all.
Incoming power play goal. Making the Pens PK 1/328
Just turned on the pit/phi game.
WTF
Leave for lunch, it's 1-0 Pit. Get text updates from friend saying how much a a bitch Crosby is, and all the fighting going on in the first. Tells me it's 4-2 at that point Philly, and now I get home and see 5-4. What in the fuck? lol
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooOooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OL
bahahahahahahaaahahaha
so
Oh hey, Simmonds lol
Nighttrain wayne!
lol
pull this clown wow
Fucking pathetic. Absolutely fucking pathetic. At this point I want the Penguins to get swept. Because they need a fucking slap in the face.
Darkness!