Marchand being a fucking shit
Marchand being a fucking shit
Awwwww, poor Marchand he looks so mad!
Fuck Boston
I already made that trollin suggestion lol
/breathes deep
http://www.dnanutrition.com/wp-conte...Yeah_logo1.png
Fuck Boston.
This felt like a Caps regular season game. Tie it up in the third and then shit away the game. None of the tight play I was hoping for.
Fuck Milan Lucic
That's a rough break for the Caps![]()
Caps will prob come back and win game 4 though. Caps-Bruins is shockingly a good series. Didn't think it would be this physical.
Elliot on his game. Wow.
We better fucking see Mike Knuble next game. Keith Aucoin is doing NOTHING. Joel Ward stuck on the fourth line getting no ice time. Shit makes no fucking sense.
Are the TSN announcers super fucking quiet to anyone else?
Okay I've never seen the net go OVER the goalie before, laffo.
Goddamn Niemi, I hate you but well done.
Bluuuuuuuuuuuuues
Berguland!
Im not sure who to root for in this game.. I do hate the Sharks though
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, suck it Sharks.