Spotted at the Rangers/Sens game:
God bless Twitter, and Down Goes Brown.
Ottawa fucking owned every inch of the ice tonight. I have not one good thing to say about how we played.
Boy Niemi really looks like sad panda right now.![]()
:: Deep breaths, sips Hoegaarden, prepares for a stressful night.:: Part of me doesn't even want to watch, but then what kind of fan would I be?
Right Ottw was 8 not 7
C'mon Shraks, make this interesting.
Wish we'd gotten Sharks. Fucking LA why'd you have to lose that game.
ken hitchcock not happy about that at all. He folded his arms extremely angrily
Preemptive "God damnit Leddy" I hope he got benched tonight.
sharks player just tossed a blues to the ice, hows that legal ? lol
get these jokers off the ice already
Get those MooseNooses ready.
Bloooooooooozzzz
Sharks be Sharkin
SHARTS
Good bye Shraks
Damn St. Louis. Thanks for playing San Jose, see you next year.