• Navigation
Page 335 of 565 FirstFirst ... 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 ... LastLast
Results 6681 to 6700 of 11292
  1. #6681
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Just with like, almost every well-represented teams in this thread getting eliminated... CAPS AND PREDS FINAL MAKE IT HAPPEN

  2. #6682
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Well, at least I called one series right, lol.

  3. #6683
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    What's funny is now the Ward signing looks great. lol

  4. #6684
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    310
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Blade's Edge

    Thorn, that might be the best one yet lol

  5. #6685
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Great series.

    All seven games, yes all seven, decided by one goal. And I think 3 or 4 in the OT?

    INSANE.

  6. #6686
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Can someone post the new moose noose? Sigs arent showin up on my tapatalk

  7. #6687
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

    It's so satisfying...

    Buh Bye Boston!

  8. #6688
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    It's been 15 minutes and I'm pretty sure Bregor is still thrusting his crotch at his tv.

  9. #6689
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    It's been 15 minutes and I'm pretty sure Bregor is still thrusting his crotch at his tv.
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...ormtrooper.gif

  10. #6690
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    FUCK LUCIC

  11. #6691
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    It's been 15 minutes and I'm pretty sure Bregor is still thrusting his crotch at his tv.
    Or his heart finally exploded.

  12. #6692
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Can't wait to see the gifs and shit of Obama's face on Joel Ward ending Tim Thomas' playoff run with the photoshopped slogan along the lines of "You didn't want to come to my house..." so I showed up on your doorstep or "I came to yours" or something witty and clever.

  13. #6693
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    feels good man

  14. #6694
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    I would love nothing more than for this to go to OT and have the Caps win. TD Garden would blow up and / or flood with tears.
    Yes, bow to my commands hockey gods; bow!

  15. #6695
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Yes, bow to my commands hockey gods; bow!
    Do not imbibe in the favours of the hockey gods, or ye will be shit outta luck!

  16. #6696
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Damn. Really wanted the Bruins to win so the Rangers would play the Devils if they both advance.

    Grats Breg/Judai

  17. #6697
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Palin View Post
    Damn. Really wanted the Bruins to win so the Rangers would play the Devils if they both advance.

    Grats Breg/Judai
    Oh that series woulda been amazing.

  18. #6698
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Bregor better be naked somewhere in DC

  19. #6699
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    Just with like, almost every well-represented teams in this thread getting eliminated... CAPS AND PREDS FINAL MAKE IT HAPPEN
    preds/cats pls

  20. #6700
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    at least we're safe from the Bruins bandwagoners from last year I guess

Page 335 of 565 FirstFirst ... 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  4. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  5. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08