I guess it's safe to say Holtby isn't a 3rd string AHL goalie anymore.
Some big games tonight folks, OTT v NYR drops at 7EST, and FLA v NJ is at 8:30
GO FLORIDA! I... actually don't care who wins in the early game. Both teams are ok in my book
I guess it's safe to say Holtby isn't a 3rd string AHL goalie anymore.
Some big games tonight folks, OTT v NYR drops at 7EST, and FLA v NJ is at 8:30
GO FLORIDA! I... actually don't care who wins in the early game. Both teams are ok in my book
Oh god 7 hours. OhgodOhgodOhgod
Weber should win in a walk. Should have won last year too.
Bahaha that is EXACTLY what I pictured Holtby saying when they showed the replay of the incident. "What you wanna hit me Peverlol? Get the fuck out"Originally Posted by Bregor
What a boss
Twitter abuzz with rumors of Alain Vigneault "being available." Hmmm...
Well, I had a dream about Luongo last night where he was really upset about getting eliminated. Then I woke up and saw this story. Rest of today will be sad.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...134700505.html
And already:@CoachsCornerCBC: I wouldn't blame Luongo if he wants out of VAN. He's been the biggest escape goat of all time. If MacLean let's me, I'll have more tonight
![]()
Canada adds Duncan Keith, Luke Schenn, M-E Vlasic and sooooooo handsome to Worlds team.
Guess the good news there is that means Keith is fully healthy