oh shit Devils up 2-0
oh shit Devils up 2-0
Devils up 2!
also Nynja please never change your avatar, it is my favourite thing
I didn't know Harrold earned a spot on the devils defense. I'm glad for him.
I love that the Sens and Preds have had an alliance on HFBoards for years for the playoffs:
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1159233
Marian Houdini better show up against the caps
Torts: "I love this group and they should be proud of themselves.....for about an hour, next series starts soon"
God I love him. Kreider was phenomenal
urgh c'mon Cats
GOOO---FFFFFUUUUUU
That's horse shit, he got shoved into Broduer
Fucking moron, about to go on the PP whats the best thing to do? Hurrrr durrr lets get a slashing penalty
How was that not a penalty shot?
Nice goal from the cats! GOGO
weiss is so sexy
double
Hes so beautiful
![]()
Cats getting hungry! Not sure who I want to win this series. On one hand more local teams advancing is great, but i hate playing the devils, which could happen.
well, if Devils move, and the rangers get past the caps, means you have to play either devils or flyers in ecf, im sure the rangers would love the flyers though, lol.
How the fuck is the first round of the NFL draft still going on? I think that started before the Rangers game started, lol.