Holy shit I just got home from work and this game is still going?
Holy shit I just got home from work and this game is still going?
Scott Gomez was the best signing we ever made.
I havent moved since the end of the first period. I can feel the hemorrhoids setting in.
My brother just pointed out that any drunk fan at this game is probably losing their buzz by now lol.
I don't even have a dog in this fight, and my heart has been racing since about 10min in the 3rd period. This game is way too good.
Wat! Cant believe WSH / NYR is still going.
Officials must be getting tired by now.
Wideman you sneaky fucker
If the Caps lose this, I'm going to be so pissed that I stayed up.
GDI 5-3 for PHX
Ryan Callahan is...hes just unreal
Rinne just made the luckiest save on the planet
I cannot even imagine how those players feel right now.
are playoff OT intermissiosn 15 or 20mins?
Triple OT baby!
that puck hates the Caps.
Triple OT. I am not on Dialysis
What stage of gatorade are they on right now?
The cutscenes of Holtby's mom freaking out after each save was priceless. The life of a goalie-mom. Lol.