god fucking damnit seriously?
god fucking damnit seriously?
Here we go...
Oh man caps were soooooo close.
Rangers still on the PP too right?
Wow
god fucking damnit Joel Ward
W
A
S
H
I
N
G
T
O
N
Playoff Hero to playoff zero, Ward, lol
it was just LAYING there and then and then
rangers with 1:53 of PP time to start OT lol, at least it's still 5-on-4, if this was the regular season that'd be deadly to start OT
Wow. I'm sure Bruin fans are 'rofl'.
al;dsfkjasdlfkjasklasdfasf
if only Steve Mason would have texted Carlson that info about pad rules a day sooner...
unbelievable!
i knew i was worried for a good reason...rangers have been dominant most of this freaking game
If the caps lose, I'm going to avoid Breg for a month. Every black person is going to look like Joel Ward to him.
Semin
Captain clutch