Who are you people
Who are you people
Someone who has to deal with something i don't give a damn about lol
Then I will politely show you to the exit, this thread is for HACKEY nerds.
I know right. BK y u no play ME3 wif me?Who are you people
Is this legit?
http://www.puckpress.com/blog/featur...e-for-playoffs
This seriously cannot happen. There are so many things wrong if Phoenix makes the finals. TV ratings will be abysmal. It will be boring. It will inspire other teams to copy-cat clone the Phoenix way of play. It will make Mike Smith look like a god among goalies, where, I bet if you put him back in Tampa, he'd suck ass again cause still no one realizes 90% of goalie performance is actually simply how the team in front of them plays. Its the same reason why when Bryzgalov left he looked suddenly run-of-the-mill. Suspicions (likely to go unproven) about NHL collusion to get Phoenix there will grow more than they already have. For the love of God, LA has to win. Even if they play defense-first too, they play with a little less D and a little more O (and a little more star power notoriety with Doughty and Richards, and Carter/Quick/Kopitar on a second tier amongst casual fair weather fans) than PHX and they also are at least big market and Sportscenter will ride the fuck out of that compared to normal NHL coverage since ESPN has a SC studio in LA. LA-NYR would be the best possible finals at this point for growth of the sport and the league.
Worst case scenario for the NHL is Phoenix/New Jersey. Ratings will be atrocious. LA/NYR would be great for the sport. Two of the largest markets in the country vying for a championship.
Also, felt bad for Jared Staal while watching Sportscenter today, Buccigross was like "Marc's gotta get a cup, his other brothers each have one, Jordan with Pittsburgh and Eric with Carolina" and no mention of Jared who now has only 11 points in 67 AHL games. As a forward. Hes apparently so bad hes seen ECHL time the past couple years since leaving juniors.
Also, for Pens fans, Angelo Esposito played this past season with the Texas Stars and only had 21 points in 54 games LOL What a wash of a prospect, I'm glad we got Dupius for him.
Not to mention nobody throws a party like NY and LA
Also, Mike Zigomanis finished 16th in AHL scoring with 61 points in 68 games with the Toronto Marlies. Good for him. He was a good character guy in his brief stay with the Pens. Hes a good faceoff expert and is credited with teaching Sid how to be a faceoff ace.
Speaking of ratings, this will probably be the lowest rated wcf with all games (probably) starting 6pm EDT or later. Also scheduling is gonna suck with both lakers and clips most likely moving on. That said, go kings!
Fuck fuck fuck. I think I slept like 2 hours last night. I fucking hate hockey. Preds have a shitload of RFA and UFAs coming up this offseason as well. 2012-13 season is going to be fucking miserable. Go Devils; putting the game on mute in the background while I finish making my cape of puppy pelts to look good while jumping off my fucking balcony. I hope PHX gets relocated to Nigeria.
The solution to Wulfy's problems is Rinne is locked up and he's a fucking boss. No one else has a massive cap hit and I would bet that Weber is back.
jesus christ Schenn just got A-Train'd