Came close with the LA pick, had them in 5 as well. Nashville in 4 kinda balances that out tho
Might have a shot at midseason prediction coming thru:
http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/107...95#post4968395
Came close with the LA pick, had them in 5 as well. Nashville in 4 kinda balances that out tho
Might have a shot at midseason prediction coming thru:
http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/107...95#post4968395
edit double
let me take this time to thank Dustin Penner for not sucking. Still don't want him back though.
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/2027-close-enough.jpg
Hope my Caps in 7 pick holds up!!!!!!111one
Braden Holtby just became a dad; his chick had a son this morning.
Also Anaheim has extended Bruce Boudreau for two more years. They will pay him in Häagen-Dazs.
I always get Boudreau and Trotz confused.
So what do we do tonight with no hockey?
How Americans would feel
http://jameskillough.files.wordpress...en-shining.jpg
Google Weather said 81 today with low humidity in Winnepeg LOL
Was 90+ with high humidity (makes it sticky) for 4 straight days earlier this week.
I've gotten in my car and the internal temperature has been as high as 121 degrees farenheit once with the external temperature at 99.
81 is hardly scorching. 98+, when you're pushing 100 that one heat wave every summer, thats scorching.
I live in the desert.. haha. It's been 95-105 for the past two weeks. Also, just picked up my Western Conference Finals tickets and my Stanley Cup tickets. I don't know why they gave them to me already, but whatevs. I guess they're that confident over there at Jobing.com..
It's all relative. 81 is considered hot for the majority of the people here. Saw some nice skin walking around today![]()
Spoiler: show
?
Only saw a couple deers go at it last week. No moose sightings yet.
lol god damnit Bregor...whyyyyyy
Aint Saint John's Winnepeg's farm team? Wilkes-Barre baby Penguins apparently are making a comeback. I only took note cause it was our #1 super prospect on the blueline, Simon Despres, scoring the double OT winner.