Yeah, I dunno, the refs seem extra bad this game.
Yeah, I dunno, the refs seem extra bad this game.
crosby clone has been a little chippy this game
FUCK YOU COYOTES
king of kings
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
9 down 7 to go
I forgot Pacioretty's american lol
"The rangers have already played 14 games", bitch please, that triple OT counts as an extra game.
So if the Kings knock off the yotes, will this be the first time an 8 seed knocked off the 1,2, and 3 seeds in the same series?
Yes, Kings are already the first 8 seed to knock off the 1 and 2 seeds in the same playoffs.
Well, tonight begins the last series of our playoffs. Here we go.
I support all remaining members of the House of Weave. BK, go forth into battle wearing my standard.
I don't actually have a standard though. So.....yeah.![]()
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=631654
Dale Hunter won't be coaching the caps next year.
Don't blame him, guy took a whole lot of shit for someone who managed one of the best playoff performances the team's had in years.
Not shocking. I kind of had a feeling he would go back to the Knights.
It was pretty much in stone he was going back to London after this season anyway. Cup ring was pretty much the only reason he wouldn't, but even then it would've been funny to be like "Yeah, I won a Cup. 1/1 as a coach, bitches." *Resign*