This is seriously unbelievable. Can this really be happening? I've dreamed of this for so long, what it would be like, what it would feel like. Played so many "NHL XX" games since I thought that would be the only way i'd ever see this.
One game away.....
Cally. I think you know what you have to do.
Surely the Jets at least made a couple deep playoff runs you could enjoy!!
No??
You're annoying
someone just posted on my FB "Welcome to the Habs, Michel Therrien. Don't screw it up.", and then later revised it to "Welcome back to the Habs, Michel Therrien. Don't screw it up...again". I dont see any news about this though. Of course, searching Therrien on twitter tells a completely different story.
Dustin Penner will have more Stanley Cup rings than Sidney Crosby
I believe I will use this Stanley Cup run to be intolerable in any hockey conversation
I'll be satisfied knowing Winnipegs hockey history will always be a tier above what Pittsburgh can ever do.
Wouldn't it be a sight to behold?... If the Devils came back from a 0-3 deficit to win it all?... Just to see the ultimate Jornna reaction.
Too bad that won't happen!
Watching the way they've played in the finals, I'm surprised they qualified for the NHL and aren't relegated to playing volleyball or something else.
... and from an Oilers fan even
According to TSN Michel Therrien will be announced back as Habs coaxh between 24-48 hours so fling happy it<s not Roy
Now confirmed Therrien will be announced today at 14h00
Well, Devils fan(s) can take solace in the fact that the Kings wont make the playoffs next year.
Spoiler: show