stop playing the puck quick...
stop playing the puck quick...
Yeah, I don't know why Quick feels the end to play the puck EVERY time its back there. He really needs to learn to pick and choose when to do that.
marty looking spry tonight
Last game, they were going on and on and on about how the Doughty goal should have never happened cause of a bad call on Clarkson.
Yet, bad call on Mitchell and not a word about it. Just doesn't make sense.
was only a matter of time before the kings scored...very nice shot...dont think he even saw it
Nice goal by the kings!
Bad break down by the Devils. Not sure why you would back off of a player like Williams in the slot.
Looked a little like a trip on Stoll.
nice redirect..
Voynov on for another goal. The rookie's looking like a rookie here in the SCF.
Devils might very well steal this one.
Brutal penalty right there.
Pretty damn good hand-eye! Too bad that doesn't count.
Never knew it went back in your zone if you score on a high stick.
I think the Kings need to tie it up before the 3rd for a chance to win this one.
I predicted Kings in six but if Kings lose this game I pray it goes to seven. Be just amazing to see the Kings FINALLY prove Jornna right.
More NHL stuff is trending on Twitter here in NYC than NBA. Good sign.
This could be the game here.