• Navigation
Page 555 of 565 FirstFirst ... 505 545 553 554 555 556 557 ... LastLast
Results 11081 to 11100 of 11292
  1. #11081
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    But it goes back to booing if he fucks up the CBA talks.
    Fair enough, also applies to future botched sale of 'Yotes.

  2. #11082
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    lockout killed hockey for me for a few years. these playoffs (and this thread) have got me back into it. another lockout would be devastating..

  3. #11083
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Fair enough, also applies to future botched sale of 'Yotes.
    I'll drink to that.

  4. #11084
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Apparently NBC was muting the crowd a bit. If that's true I take it back.

  5. #11085
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,964
    BG Level
    8

    I was looking for the Bob Miller/Jim Fox postgame show on the Fox sports channels... Both are broadcasting the Angels v Dodgers game.... BOTH OF THEM. Screw you baseball for this one day!

  6. #11086
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Palin View Post
    Apparently NBC was muting the crowd a bit. If that's true I take it back.
    If that is true, fuck NBC.

  7. #11087
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    If that is true, fuck NBC.
    Agreed. And they cut away from Sutter/Lombardi's turn with the Cup and the eventual team photo. Bleh.

    If anyone finds the CBC footage of the end of the game at some point in the next few days, please post.

  8. #11088
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivaden View Post
    Congratulations Scuderi and the Kings!

    Now, taking a page from Jornna's book, I'll unleash my predictions for 2012-2013:

    Pittsburgh finishes 30th in the league, Philadelphia wins the Stanley Cup. Penguins don't even break 100 goals over the regular season while giving up the most in the history of the NHL by the All-Star Game.
    This. LOL. Even Hal Gil congrats'ed Scuderi on twitter with a #ThePiece hash tag.

    Also fuck NBC, they did mute the crowd. He got freaking boo'ed, you could hear it muffled out. Thats ok though, cause Jonathan Quick dropped a loud, audible, clear as day F-bomb mid-interview with Pierre McGuire. Someone came up behind him and said something congragulatory while patting him on the back and Quick turned away from Pierre and shouted "Fucking A, YEAHHHHH!!!!" before turning back and continuing the interview.

  9. #11089
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Hahahahaahaha Quicks daughter is the cutest thing ever. Anyone else watching this on NHLN?

  10. #11090
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Palin View Post
    I think I puked a little watching Brown raise the Cup.

    Also most akwkward celebration ever? Brown doesn't know how to hold it, Gagne almost drops it, Lewis runs into a photoguy..

    The LA fans in the building tonite were a bit of a joke. Pretty obvious most of the lower bowl was rich ass fucks who haven't watched a game of hockey in their life. The amount of cheering those last 5 minutes was absolutely embarrassing. Halfhearted cheers for the Stanley Cup. No booing of Bettman. So many bandwaggoners. I'd honestly have rather seen it won on the road. That was pathetic.
    You have no doubtless way of knowing whether Lundqvist knows how to hold the Cup properly or not, so you shall not criticize. I will toast to all sentiments combining New Jersey and some variant of "fuck off" however.

  11. #11091
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Hahahahaahaha Quicks daughter is the cutest thing ever. Anyone else watching this on NHLN?
    ya haha

  12. #11092
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,964
    BG Level
    8

    Watching Sutter and Quick in the media room for post game. Quick's daughter running in the background and foreground with a Kings flag. So darn "Dawwww" but lulzy too.

  13. #11093
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,168
    BG Level
    6

    Absolute domination by the kings tonight. NJ stood no chance.

  14. #11094
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    This off season is going to be a pretty good one compared to past years.

    CBA issues;
    Oilers might trade 1st overall.
    Nash trade rumors circling again.
    Suter/Weber/Parise sweepstakes.
    Martin/Staal both could be leaving Pittsburgh in a blockbuster or mini-blockbusters.

    Just hopefully no suicides or plane crashes; thats NOT the eventful type of summer we want this year.

  15. #11095
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Did his daughter almost choke and die on live TV?

  16. #11096
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,168
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    This off season is going to be a pretty good one compared to past years.

    CBA issues;
    Oilers might trade 1st overall.
    Nash trade rumors circling again.
    Suter/Weber/Parise sweepstakes.
    Martin/Staal both could be leaving Pittsburgh in a blockbuster or mini-blockbusters.

    Just hopefully no suicides or plane crashes; thats NOT the eventful type of summer we want this year.
    Totally agree. I hope the CBA gets done quick. Last thing the NHL needs right now is another lockout.

  17. #11097
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by CrosisX View Post
    Totally agree. I hope the CBA gets done quick. Last thing the NHL needs right now is another lockout.
    Now is a time to capitalize with a major market winning yet again.

  18. #11098
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8


  19. #11099
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    Heres your new sig. I demand it.


  20. #11100
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Kopitar and Brown both finished the playoffs with identical 8 G / 12 A / 20 Points / +16. Almost same shots, too: 59 to 56.

    Pouring over random final playoff stats,

    best +/- of non Devils/Kings players:

    Roman Hamrlik of the Capitals (+8.) and Ruslan Fedotenko of the Rangers (+7) lol ?_?

Page 555 of 565 FirstFirst ... 505 545 553 554 555 556 557 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  4. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  5. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08