• Navigation
Page 6 of 565 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 11292
  1. #101
    Ridill
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13,568
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    i remember beating you last year and the year before that in the playoffs.. remember you posting about it last year too
    He's still mad about it too

    Too bad Det isn't making the 2nd round this year, could have another epic series.

  2. #102
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I figured the new guy was a pens fan when he predicted pens in 6.

    Ive taken up honorary st louis fan for the playoffs.

  3. #103
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Nothing is going to beat MAF beachball/swiss cheese

  4. #104
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    also wulf save me a seat jic, if the Hawks don't get out of the first round I'm riding the Tootoo train

  5. #105
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Sorry but this is as short as I go these days:

    Spoiler: show

  6. #106
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Ok so predictions:

    East:
    Rangers vs Senators - Rangers in 5
    Bruins vs Capitals - Bruins in 6
    Panthers vs Devils - Panthers in 6
    Penguins vs Flyers - Penguins in 5

    West:
    Canucks vs Kings - Canucks in 6
    Blues vs Sharks - Sharks in 7
    Coyotes vs Blackhawks - Blackhawks in 6
    Predators vs Red Wings - Predators in 7

  7. #107
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Did we establish rules as to whether or not trimming is permitted? I can't remember.

  8. #108
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Did we establish rules as to whether or not trimming is permitted? I can't remember.
    Uh, I think we did say it was cool but too lazy to try and find it in the season thread. I dunno, I say the more out of control and wild it looks the better.

  9. #109
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Did we establish rules as to whether or not trimming is permitted? I can't remember.
    Us purists are going Virginia hillbilly style. The metrosexuals are getting manscaped on the regular.

  10. #110
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Ok neckbeard incoming.

  11. #111
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    Us purists are going Virginia hillbilly style. The metrosexuals are getting manscaped on the regular.
    I manscape on the regular but while the Caps are alive nary a scissor or blade will touch a hair on my head. With any luck I'll have a grotesque neckbeard and humidity-fro within a few weeks.

  12. #112
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Ok neckbeard incoming.
    I know that feel, bro. Hopefully we can live up to the high standard that Kyle Orton has set for all of mankind.

  13. #113
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    If the Pens have a long post season I may be forced to trim a little bit. Have our quarterly staff meeting beginning of May. I will also be out of the country the end of April so I won't even be able to watch hockey ; ; Stupid Punta Cana!!!

  14. #114
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    Us purists are going Virginia hillbilly style. The metrosexuals are getting manscaped on the regular.
    I'd say appalachian Weber-man is the way to go

  15. #115
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Beard advice from he who is not participating.

  16. #116
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    If the Pens have a long post season I may be forced to trim a little bit. Have our quarterly staff meeting beginning of May. I will also be out of the country the end of April so I won't even be able to watch hockey ; ; Stupid Punta Cana!!!
    One of the few things that I actually leave the house for on purpose requires me to be out every Thursday and Saturday night, so there goes the first two games of Hawks/Yotes Hopefully I can at least watch a stream from somewhere else on Saturday.

  17. #117
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'm not bringing my laptop with me otherwise I would hit a stream as well. The last time I was down there when we landed back in Pittsburgh my luggage had been sifted through and some things were stolen. So I bring nothing of value when I leave the country. Plus it wouldn't fit in the in room safes. The resort does have computers set up for use, but I don't know if they are free. I'm assuming they are since it's all inclusive. If so I'll be plunking my ass down and watching there lol.

  18. #118
    sauce
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,541
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    c'maan, cally. shave it off

  19. #119
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

  20. #120
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mote View Post
    c'maan, cally. shave it off
    I haven't shaved in about 7 years at this point, it would really fuck with me lol

    beards are not a summer hockey experiment, they are a way of life

Page 6 of 565 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  4. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  5. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08