• Navigation
Page 68 of 565 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast
Results 1341 to 1360 of 11292
  1. #1341
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,945
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Oh boy Ottawa. Oh boy... Just get ready for game 2.

  2. #1342
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    SEVEN SHOTS THROUGH TWO PERIODS OH GOD WHY

  3. #1343
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

    It was not a flying start for Ottawa.

    Are we using the vent tonight?
    Spoiler: show
    VENT INFO
    Name: Plautus' Haven
    Hostname: vent31.gamespeak.com
    Server Port: 4289
    Server Password: KingArthro


    Or are we waiting on Sassages?

  4. #1344
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    I think I can safely say that holtby is the greatest goalie in the history of mankind.

  5. #1345
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Holtby is fucking beast, I think the Caps have been way more physical then the Bruins even though hits are about the same and I've Chara get dumped hard more this game then the entire season, Caps targeting him and rocking him. Refs need to stop with the bullshit calls, they are not calling the same shit against the Bruins. Caps haven't been able to maintain pressure due to the penalties.

  6. #1346
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    btw, did I mention Holtby is fucking beast?

  7. #1347
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Flarega View Post
    I think I can safely say that holtby is the greatest goalie in the history of mankind.
    He's the David Akers of hackey.

  8. #1348
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Vent was pretty fun last night. I'll get on in a bit.

  9. #1349
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Caps are playing awesome defensively, Holtby is playing lights-out, but holy goddamn the boys need to figure out their offense

  10. #1350
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    He's the David Akers of hackey.
    except way worse

  11. #1351
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    If Holtby continues his play, and the rest of the Capitals continue their play i.e. no offense, do the Caps win games in a manner of the 09 Habs that knocked out both Washington and Boston?

  12. #1352
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Laich 4 for 17 on faceoffs, no possession, no scoring chances. FML

  13. #1353
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Laich 4 for 17 on faceoffs, no possession, no scoring chances. FML
    I don't understand why Halpern is scratched, the Bruins are beast at FOs and our best guy is sitting? I guess Dale decided it was a losing battle so fuck it, don't bother.

  14. #1354
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    oh my god thornton's beard and its game 1

  15. #1355
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    I guess he figures he'd never get to grow one that thick by starting the playoffs shaved.

  16. #1356
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    I don't understand why Halpern is scratched, the Bruins are beast at FOs and our best guy is sitting? I guess Dale decided it was a losing battle so fuck it, don't bother.
    Laich Backstrom Beagle all usually strong, and I wouldn't start Halpy over MoJo or MP85. I still don't know why Keith fucking Aucoin has a sweater though.

  17. #1357
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    LOOK AT THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT POULIOT FUCK YOU

    http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/...on04122012.gif

  18. #1358
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Oh that is fucked up lol.

  19. #1359
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    God damnit Sharks, way to let the Blues score....

  20. #1360
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Comeback in the third. Never seen this happen to the shirts.

Page 68 of 565 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  4. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  5. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08