Maybe I'm overly paranoid but I don't see how the "Return to Eorzea" part of the campaign is a good idea. It's still way too early for that. Gonna be hilarious if MMO sites re-review the game during the free period.
Maybe I'm overly paranoid but I don't see how the "Return to Eorzea" part of the campaign is a good idea. It's still way too early for that. Gonna be hilarious if MMO sites re-review the game during the free period.
$10 bucks for max slots? It's as if SE cried out and the sound of many complaining voices were suddenly silenced.
Wrong fantasy? Either way this sounds excellent!
ah, thanks, guys.
for some reason i was convinced 2.0 was coming out in june
1.22 coming out at the height of finals week... Fuck.
I thought he was going to discuss the poll results in his latest latter :/
So with the "start of version 2.0 beta testing" statement, they refer to the "distribution of 2.0 software" that's scheduled to happen in September according to the roadmap? No other date for beta has been announced right?
/golfclap
I approve of this. Very nice surprise indeed.
Beta for 2.0 is whenever the free trial starts for everyone again.
Very excited for all this, great news. Sad that AF weapons are being delayed though, was looking forward to those.
On the brighter side though, we finally get Hamlet, yay!
My name in the credits!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-S8fEN7A0vE...00/victory.jpg
Willing to bet my Suckysucky Fivedorra will not make it
I just imagined them pulling RL names from SE accounts.
Paying only $10 for life for max access to everything? SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! Glad to see our persistence is worth it.
Pretty cool, but I want the poll results already.