Well the THM weapon is pretty fucking awesome.
Well the THM weapon is pretty fucking awesome.
Sword looks good too.
So many different low delay weapons now between Garuda and Grand Company Stuff, who wants to test it? ^^"
wow this patch is full of useless gear..wonder why they add this crap..
Seriously who play with classes?
There is alot of cool looking gear but I agree, wtf with class crap
got tons up here: http://www.impact-gaming.us/forum/2-...g-Thread#19939
Mhh, nothing exciting for WHM it seems. :/
I really should have made my time longer on my garuda guess. Most of this stuff is so bad getting motivated to even bother to kill it is going to take a week.
Looks like DoH and DoL finally get a Lv.50 off-hand tool (with +7 to the relevant stat). Yay~
Also, all three MIN/BTN/FSH hats have the same stats (HQ+10 Perception+30)
(Vanya and Gryphonskin gear look pretty)
I'm expecting to see some Explorer's/Veteran's/Mage's/etc. gear go in the trash after seeing some of those grand company accessories...
The Vanya gear looks cool, but I'll never use CON. Maybe making a set for THM will be worth it, but I still like BLM. :/
Garuda weapons seem to have weak DMG, but if you are a job that doesn't necessarily care about DMG on your weapon (PLD WHM BLM), they look pretty sweet.
I'm all up ons the ARC "nuke launcher". And it's meldable too? git sum
Garuda's Van looks awesome, definetly want that. Perhaps the added effect wind is more often/potent than ifrit's, would explain the lower base damage on all the weapons. Hopefully that is the case, don't think the lower delay alone will put them above current options for most of them :/
Ooh, there is one good item for WHM. Militia Belt: HP+50 VIT+3 Enhancing Magic+4 *__* Yes please.
Milita trousers seem amazing for BLM:
Magic Accuracy+4
Intelligence+14
Magic Critical Hit Rating+40
HP+25
Refresh+1
This is probably why they added the DPS display, to show that Garuda are on par with Ifrits!
I'm guessing Militia stuff comes from Hamlets?
Another thing to remember about some of the items is it might have the new sanction bonus and set bonus's applied that isn't readily seen in the .DATs yet. For all we know some of the new company stuff might be some of the best in the game with that buff on them XD. Also the new Gryphon set looks amazing (Visually).
Militia subligar looking pretty gdlk for ARC. ATK+10/PIE+20, indeed.
Do they really expect us to not only carry gear for 7 jobs but for 7 classes aswell!![]()