• Navigation
Page 45 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1690
  1. #881
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Especially since I looked at the LAC series by accident, oh noes I feel so hurt that I made a mistake.

  2. #882
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    you embarrassed yourself. but what hurts the most is that you embarrassed me

  3. #883
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    That's not gonna work Leroy. It may work for fat people and BG eagles fans but not for you.
    http://cdn.bluegartr.com/customavata...ar33404_24.gif

  4. #884
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    you embarrassed yourself. but what hurts the most is that you embarrassed me
    ;-;

  5. #885
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Stan van Gundy and Otis smith out in Orlando.

  6. #886
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    Coach was obvious, GM I didn't expect at the same time. Now Howard gets to choose his own GM + Coach in exchange for signing a long contract.

  7. #887
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    It the Knicks were smart they go after svg

  8. #888
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Especially since I looked at the LAC series by accident, oh noes I feel so hurt that I made a mistake.
    you made a mistake in the playoff thread? dead man walking

  9. #889
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,444
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    you made a mistake in the playoff thread? dead man walking
    No room for error.

  10. #890
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,444
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    you made a mistake in the playoff thread? dead man walking
    No room for error.

  11. #891
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    agreed

  12. #892
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    It the Knicks were smart
    http://www.sportsgrindent.com/blog/w...12/05/x610.jpg

    I had alot of things to use for "Knicks aren't smart" but this is the most recent so I went with that. I can already see some potential bs coming up regarding the Lin contract since they would probably prefer Nash.

  13. #893
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    I wouldn't resign Lin.

    Dude pussied out in the heat series.

    He said he was 85% healthy yet he didn't want to play. What happened was he didn't want to get exposed in the playoffs and lose a lot of money in the offseason.

  14. #894
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    There wasn't much reason for him to go out there in a series everyone knew the Knicks weren't winning, especially when the Heat completely destroyed Lin the last time they played, while recovering from surgery. Lin wasn't speculated to return for that series so I didn't care that he didn't go play when he wouldn't make much of a difference with hardly any practice.

  15. #895
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    I wouldn't resign Lin.

    Dude pussied out in the heat series.

    He said he was 85% healthy yet he didn't want to play. What happened was he didn't want to get exposed in the playoffs and lose a lot of money in the offseason.
    Pretty harsh dude - you want him to play with both his racial handicap AND a lingering injury?

    Fucked up man.

  16. #896
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    hey if Rondo and Willis reed can do it no reason Jackie Chan can't.

    Fuck even calling him Jackie Chan is an insult to Jackie Chan. That yellow nigga does his own stunts and shit.

  17. #897
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,444
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    hey if Rondo and Willis reed can do it no reason Jackie Chan can't.

    Fuck even calling him Jackie Chan is an insult to Jackie Chan. That yellow nigga does his own stunts and shit.
    He retired. Don't hate on Lin cause he looks less Asian than Rose.

  18. #898
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    He retired. Don't hate on Lin cause he looks less Asian than Rose.
    成龍 Jackie Chan

    Saturday

    Hello all my friends and fans,

    Yesterday in my press conference in Cannes for Chinese 12 Zodiac I said that this movie was my last big action movie.

    Today I was shocked when I woke up to read all the news coverage that I was retiring from doing Action movies.

    I just want to let everyone know that I am not retiring from doing action movies. What I meant to say is that I need to do less of the life risking stunts on my movies. After all these years of doing so many stunts and breaking so many bones, I need to take better care of my body so I can keep working.

    I will continue to do international action movies.

    And I will keep improving my English

    I love all of you!

    Jackie

    I follow that nigga on facebook. He didn't retire

  19. #899
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,117
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    He retired. Don't hate on Lin cause he looks less Asian than Rose.
    wow. can't unsee

  20. #900
    boo
    boo is offline
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    437
    BG Level
    4

    I am a Lin's fan, but why do people believe he can magically save knicks from heats?
    seroiusly?

    He's decent and fits well for knicks in PG position but he's definitely not at the all star level skill-wise.

Page 45 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  2. Replies: 6008
    Last Post: 2011-09-03, 11:38
  3. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  4. Replies: 1076
    Last Post: 2008-06-30, 19:06
  5. NBA Playoff Thread
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 2007-08-01, 11:04
  6. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08
  7. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2007-04-21, 23:41
  8. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10