OH NO BRONBRON
OH NO BRONBRON
Its ok, he'll put his head band on his leg and it'll be alright
OH DEAR GOD NO OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dat hammy tear
good god in heaven Fisher that was one of the dumbest things i've ever seen
got Russ and Durant ahead of me in the open court
they got numbers
i think i'll drive into the heart of 3 Heat defenders and take my old man legs all the way as the best shotblocking guard of modernity comes up to contest
i am derek fisher
my dick is so hard right now
at least he killed Bron's leg going for the ball
I get the same cramps when i take a huge shit
I don't think my heart can take this shit.
Why can spo walk on the floor?
Lebron is making me nervous with all that wincing...![]()
They have two white guys rubbing his legs. They better not rub his dick.
AM I RITE
D.ROSE
mario chalmers spiked LBJ's gatorade to cramp him up
Anyone else see Doris staring at Lebron while he's on the floor stretching? Shit looked creepy as fuck.
LOL WESTBROOK IS FUCKING STUPID
Why would you foul lol
Gdi, I hate the heat so fucking much
CHALMERS TAKING LESSONS FROM THE KING
Man.
If we win thursday.
I'm going to calle ocho with my pots and spoons.
CALLE OCHO STREET PARTY