Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 71
  1. #41
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    her tits look fake so maybe they count as concealed weapons

  2. #42
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    exactly, isnt second degree somewhat tangential? maybe she fell asleep on top of the guy
    That'd be manslaughter. 2nd degree means intent to kill without forethought (or so Law & Order tells me). So during a fight sometime she snapped and shoved the dudes face in her tits until he suffocated.

  3. #43
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    am i a bad person for looking her up on meetaninmate?

    Race: White
    Date of Birth: 7-26-91
    Release Date: 12-21-2020
    Height: 5'4"
    Religion:
    Do you smoke? Yes
    Would you like letters from both sexes? Men
    Education: 10th grade
    Occupation before prison: Student
    Activities in prison: School

    she gets out in 8 years, IM THERE

  4. #44
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Can get married and do the whole visit thing.

  5. #45
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    and give her money while she is in there

  6. #46
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    lol, you guys should check out their profiles on meetaninmate.com for more lulz, they have more information

    like this:

    http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/carmen-11619.jpg
    http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/ladies...n-11619sec.jpg

    Education: GED
    Occupation before prison: Dancer (exotic)

    :D

  7. #47
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    she can also get it

    and she gets out in two years, i can mess with her for a while then wait 6 more years for jack the tit ripper to get out

  8. #48
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    get ready for a shock when(if) you visit them in jail, they are gonna be looking tore up from the floor up

  9. #49
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    man theres a lot of hot women in jail, i should go kill someone

  10. #50
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    I'm glad jails are coed

  11. #51
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    I'm glad jails are coed
    there you go being all serious

  12. #52
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    nah, some are you just can't see the bitches because they are on a different floor. but everytime you see em you will see tits or ass or vag, it's p cool

  13. #53
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,659
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    lol

    #30
    Reason for incarceration: Felony Hit and Run, Assault, Robbery

    "I'm a good girl who got caught the only time I did anything wrong, and the book thrown at me."


    Which was the only time? The assault, robbery or the hit and run?

    #45

    Reason for incarceration: Manslaughter I

    "I want to meet people who have topics of interest, who will talk about more than just sex."


    Sure, we can talk about manslaughter. A real icebreaker.

    #49

    "I'm a classic lady with no bad habits like drinking or gambling. I only curse when I'm nervous, I'm working on that."

    She sounds... normal. Until the nervous fits turn out to be murderous intents coated in a barrage of profanity.

  14. #54
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,144
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I originally skipped over this thread, but fucking lol. Also, A+ post there, Ronin.

  15. #55
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,970
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    The very last one makes it sound like some shit is about to go down.

    "A man who will offer assistance and support in any way I need."

    Like $50,000 cash, a charter jet out of the country and a new identity.

  16. #56
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,411
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    #35
    Reason for Incarceration: Armed Robbery
    "I'm a sweet Southern Georgia peach who is looking to find that someone special or just make a new friend."

    #37
    Reason for incarceration: Producing child pornography
    "I am wanting to finish my education. I spend my spare time painting or drawing portraits. I spend my evenings reading true crime or Wiccan books."

    #42
    "I hope I have piqued your interest as I do look forward to hearing from you and exploring every aspect of our new acquaintance. Have a nice day. No prisoners/inmates please."

    Thanks for the laughs!

  17. #57
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,626
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Surprised no one commented about # 15

    "I have many interests both appropriate and unmentionable."

  18. #58
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,010
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by #24
    Reason for Incarceration: Murder

    "I’m a very journalistic person. I enjoy growing a personal bond through correspondence. I love to be presentable at all times. Impressions are everlasting."
    Wut...some of this is pretty depressing though

  19. #59
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Surprised no one commented about # 15

    "I have many interests both appropriate and unmentionable."
    Wow, I did not even catch that! Lmfao

  20. #60
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,010
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by #36
    "I'm very loyal, honest, and don't play with peoples emotions, heart, or feelings. My intentions are good and I have no hidden agenda. Shit it what it is...I love stars, glitter, and the color blue."
    LOL what?!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Firefox 3.1 (currently in Beta)
    By 6souls in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2008-10-17, 10:03
  2. The 6 most terrifying foods in the world.
    By Kiro in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 2008-01-04, 21:47
  3. Life in prison needed for this one..
    By SephYuyX in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 2007-12-21, 12:55
  4. Peer-To-Peer file sharing results in prison term
    By Fhqwghads in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2006-10-28, 14:27