Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 426
  1. #81
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Is it me or does it seem like every summer anime seems to be either a crappy harem or just looks uninteresting.

  2. #82
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    Is it me or does it seem like every summer anime seems to be either a crappy harem or just looks uninteresting.
    Most anime looks like this to me every season. >.>

  3. #83
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    Is it me or does it seem like every summer anime seems to be either a crappy harem or just looks uninteresting.
    I don't think this is exclusive to summer.

  4. #84
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    273
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    Is it me or does it seem like every summer anime seems to be either a crappy harem or just looks uninteresting.
    Well, it's about to get much more manly(and fabulous) this fall.
    Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Gets Fall TV Anime & PS3 Game

  5. #85
    Elvaan Death Machine
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,281
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Did they say which story arc they would be doing? Hoping for Diamond is Unbreakable or Steel Ball Run.

  6. #86
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    273
    BG Level
    4

    The video announcement makes it look like they are going to do all of them, but nothing really for sure.

  7. #87
    Elvaan Death Machine
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,281
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Oh man, if they really do all of them I will jizz my pants...

  8. #88
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    You Mean I can't Have Sex? Ep1

    Totally stupid, but at least it looked good doing it.

    I wish this show had the slightest bit of respect for the intelligence of its audience. Everything that happens is so cliche that it can't be taken seriously, but that cliche is only used for the most literal of metaphorical storytelling, while characters continually state and restate the clear relationship between those metaphors and the so called "story" being told.

    Overall
    This was really dumb and mostly just fanservice, with solid production values. if your looking for an erotic harem comedy this season then look no further.



  9. #89
    An exploitable mess of a card game
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    13,197
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    Most anime looks like this to me every season. >.>
    Glad I'm not the only one that sees this.

  10. #90
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    You Mean I can't Have Sex? Ep1

    Totally stupid, but at least it looked good doing it.

    I wish this show had the slightest bit of respect for the intelligence of its audience. Everything that happens is so cliche that it can't be taken seriously, but that cliche is only used for the most literal of metaphorical storytelling, while characters continually state and restate the clear relationship between those metaphors and the so called "story" being told.

    Overall
    This was really dumb and mostly just fanservice, with solid production values. if your looking for an erotic harem comedy this season then look no further.
    erotic harem!? what isn't a erotic harem O_o
    /download
    although I don't think anything can beat the Binbougami ga in awesomeness possibly?!

  11. #91
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    665
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    I think it's funny how you people sway each others minds about which anime you should be watching and passing up.

  12. #92
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,053
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Actual habit alterations happen less than you think.

    Gulk will watch oppai, no matter what anyone says.

    I'll watch whatever I plan to and only drop it if I'm not satisfied (still on for Horizon, despite everyone else having given up on it.)
    I don't care what anyone says about shows like K-On, or stuff like Shiki, * no Naku Koro ni, & Mirai Nikki, just not gonna watch em.

    Occasionally a "oh, huh, I didn't notice that, maybe I should give it a try" happens. How Nichibros and Penguindrum got a spot on my to-watch list.

  13. #93
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Osananajimi ga Shura Sugiru gets anime TV series.
    Studio A-1 Pictures.


    Chu-2 Byo Demo Koi ga Shitai!
    Kyoto Animation and confirmed now for TV series run.
    Director: Tatsuya Ishihara(Clannad, Air, Nichijou)



    Sailor Moon Manga Gets New Anime Series in Summer 2013
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...in-summer-2013
    Publisher Kodansha and creator Naoko Takeuchi announced on Friday that a new anime adaptation of Takeuchi's Sailor Moon manga is being produced. The new anime series is aimed for release next summer, and the idol group Momoiro Clover Z will perform a theme song.
    Magi Promo


    Eureka Seven AO OVA
    http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000...w1_640x360.jpg
    http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000...w1_640x360.jpg
    http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000...w1_640x360.jpg
    http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000...w1_640x480.jpg

  14. #94
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Yeah pretty much I'll watch most any ecchi shows, but I do watch a few that don't have any. As long as it looks interesting ( to me) I don't go by reviews, I go by what I like, not what others think I may like. I pretty much downlaod a bit of every anime aired, to see whats good

  15. #95
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    New Sailor Moon? dis guna b good

  16. #96
    Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,995
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    Sailor Moon Manga Gets New Anime Series in Summer 2013
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...in-summer-2013


    Please let this be a brotherhood esque remake.

  17. #97
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,548
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

    Murder? In my moe animu?

    I wonder if it will have a dark subplot. Might be a sleeper.

  18. #98
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,548
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Guilty Crown "next phase" / "continue phase" / varying other translations





    How surprising. Not.

  19. #99
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,053
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    How the bloody fucking hell...

  20. #100
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    As an actual anime? Not some weird spin off novel or manga?

    I would find that gif where that guy is shaking his head in disbelief, but I'm tired.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Spring 2012 Anime Season
    By Ker in forum Anime
    Replies: 589
    Last Post: 2012-07-09, 20:58
  2. Winter 2011/2012 Anime thread
    By Ker in forum Anime
    Replies: 954
    Last Post: 2012-04-01, 11:52
  3. Summer 2011 Anime Thread
    By Ragns in forum Anime
    Replies: 521
    Last Post: 2011-10-17, 18:57