Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 213

Thread: 20 mg of adderall     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #121
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    TOO MANY PARAGRAPHS IN SPAM LATELY
    I blame GG and all the feel good committee of faggots.

  2. #122
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Sera View Post
    google, google & google. I do not know. His name is El-Shafei.
    How am I suppose to find him with just a last/first name? Give me some kind if real information about him

  3. #123
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    It's still kind of a soft science because we know so very little for certain about the chemical aspects of it, elroy. Psychiatry is still sorta touchy feely.

  4. #124
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    he's the only psychiatrist in brooklyn with that last name, rudy. jesus

  5. #125
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    fali i never take over 20 at once (or whatever my current specified dose is.) i will however SAVE one for a party (addis help you last longer at parties without passing out drunk lol)

  6. #126
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Sera View Post
    he's the only psychiatrist in brooklyn with that last name, rudy. jesus
    I'm suppose to know that magically?

  7. #127
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    yes

  8. #128
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnell View Post
    I'm suppose to know that magically?
    You would if you did ANY work.

  9. #129
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    You would if you did ANY work.
    This, christ. Google something and do some investigating dude. You always want people to fucking draw you a picture. Just look around!

  10. #130
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Thats bullshit, I don't want to spend time going in circles if I got proper information, If gave you a name would you find that EXACT person, I'm talking about on google? Chances are no, So before I run around without proper information, I want to know as much details as I can. Giving me one name and expecting me to know that he's the only fucking person in google is asinine.

  11. #131
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    This is a case of the howie's

  12. #132
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    you said you only take them when you have school now you said you take them at parties, you are a liar

  13. #133
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnell View Post
    Thats bullshit, I don't want to spend time going in circles if I got proper information, If gave you a name would you find that EXACT person, I'm talking about on google? Chances are no, So before I run around without proper information, I want to know as much details as I can. Giving me one name and expecting me to know that he's the only fucking person in google is asinine.
    You did nothing at all. You expected people to look up his name and call his place to find out if he takes your insurance etc etc. If you want it hat bad you could have done something other than demand your minions give you all the information. You could have done anything and found out more on your own, yet you chose to do nothing.

  14. #134
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Even if his name was John Smith, you could have found him.

  15. #135
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Age of information y'all.

  16. #136
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Want something? Do work.

  17. #137
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    get over yourself

  18. #138
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    lol

  19. #139
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    You did nothing at all. You expected people to look up his name and call his place to find out if he takes your insurance etc etc. If you want it hat bad you could have done something other than demand your minions give you all the information. You could have done anything and found out more on your own, yet you chose to do nothing.
    I never demanded i get all the information, I asked for more details, there is a clear difference, I'm suppose to look up one name and be sure it's the same person we're talking about? Where is my assurance to know thats the correct person? You might as well tell me to meet you on 42nd street and expect me to know the fucking cross street.

    I did nothing because I'm not going to blindly lookup a name

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    Even if his name was John Smith, you could have found him.
    Thats complete horse shit

  20. #140
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. It may only have 20 minutes of new footage..
    By aers in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2009-04-23, 07:35