Yeah, I see what you're saying. ;x
A slow 1.6k DPS weapon is also very different from a fast 1.6k DPS weapon. Have to take into account proc effects, cooldowns on moves, etc. Having DPS be the big number that everyone only pays attention to on weapons always annoyed me.
Just got a fiery brimstone from salvaging a blue. Didn't know that was even possible.
Funny, that just happened to me too for the first time. I was very confused for a moment.
367% mf in Act III, my first ever set piece:
![]()
A few minutes later in same run
![]()
I was doing another A3 clear today and had a buddy leeching in full MF gear. I had 0 MF outside of being lv8 paragon and a 5 stack. He got absolutely nothing good from the run, but I got this:
Plus a good xbow that's going for about 1.5mil, and a set of bracers with 6% crit chance that are going for about 7mil.
It's been a pretty good last few days for me.
Think I may have finally found something worth a damn. Need some advice on what to ask.
![]()
Oh, wish you said so! Thought you were just trying to get a price check or something. Oh well. It's 15mil I didn't have before.
Any clue on price?
Each hit 930 Life.
Probably sell for an Arm and a Leg.
Anyone have an idea on the amulet I posted above? I have no clue and the nearest thing on the AH is up for 220 million, which seems just a bit off.
Those Shenlong's, Jesus christ...