Page 77 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 1521 to 1540 of 1679
  1. #1521
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    170
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by boo View Post
    that manticore sux caz dps is super low.
    u'd be lucky if u can sell it for 500k
    Softcore economy =/= Hardcore economy though. Tome of Secrets on HC is 19,000 gold, a Tome of Secrets on SC is 778 gold, just as an example. Its worth 25m-35m probably on HC.
    But ya, damage is low, thats why its not worth 150m+. The LoH gives it value too.

  2. #1522
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    170
    BG Level
    3

    see! hehe
    [IMG][/IMG]

  3. #1523
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal



    I have -NO- idea how to price this thing... The closest thing isn't even remotely as good and is up for 8mil.

  4. #1524
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,789
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Rehn Valor
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Honestly, it looks like junk :/

    I can't see myself as dh or mnk's and ever use it.

  5. #1525
    This isnt going so well guys.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,654
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Well I sold a Mara's with over 300 Dex and Vit with 60 all res for 90M not too long ago.

  6. #1526
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,789
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Rehn Valor
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    That's just nuts... but I'm compelled to believe you. Do you mind posting the full stats on the mara's? Curious on the class-specific affix, since that may have decided the price.

  7. #1527
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

    Quote Originally Posted by Rehn View Post
    Honestly, it looks like junk :/

    I can't see myself as dh or mnk's and ever use it.
    That's why I was skeptical about the AH pricing on it. I'd probably only ever use it on a plvl 100 character's scoundrel.

  8. #1528
    This isnt going so well guys.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,654
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Here, sold this on 1/28 for 90M. I'm pretty sure the affix is useless and it's a Dex mara's not an int one.


  9. #1529
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    16.5 average dmg, 400+ dex, and 200 vit is a bit of a different league than "300 dex and vit"


    I would expect that one with 800 loh to fetch a decent little chunk, though.

  10. #1530
    This isnt going so well guys.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,654
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I forgot the exact stats, but yeah. Still, it should have at least some value to it.

  11. #1531
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39
    BG Level
    1

    To me, an ammy without CC, CD and/or AS is pretty much useless. Also, I don't know if anyone looks to upgrade ammy though AH when you can craft one.
    Here is one I crafted a few weeks ago.

    [/IMG]

  12. #1532
    Siralin
    Guest

    PC Hardcore ah:


  13. #1533
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,288
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    I've been gone too long, but are these worth anything? Seem like they could be good for a monk doing that resist thing if monks still do that.


  14. #1534
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    dex and vit are too low to be worth much, especially since there's a few amazing set legs

  15. #1535
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

  16. #1536
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,270
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I like that they're thinking of bringing back the Gamble... I liked that aspect of Diablo II...

    Maaaaaan... I wanna play Diablo II

  17. #1537
    Ridill
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13,568
    BG Level
    9

    So I reloaded this game the other day. Haven't really played since June, so barely 1.0.4. Now I have to figure it all out again!

    Is Inferno now a lot easier? Should I be rolling pets on my witchdoctor now that they might survive more than 1 hit? Should I level up new characters in normal with Monster Power? SO MANY QUESTIONS!

  18. #1538
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

    MP10 through nightmare if you're careful with a twinkled character.

    Inferno is way easier now.

    Witch doctor is my only class I don't have 60 so no help there.

  19. #1539
    Ollieyk
    Guest

    WD is pretty OP in Inferno now. Garg and Dogs last for a full run without having to re-summon. No point in running MP levels up to 60 as the XP return is diminished before Inferno unless you're legendary hunting.

    You playing HC or SC, Aurik?

  20. #1540
    Ridill
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13,568
    BG Level
    9

    HC! And apparently I'm postin in the wrong thread.

Page 77 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast