Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 LastLast
Results 1621 to 1640 of 1679
  1. #1621
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,781
    BG Level
    8

    Within the last 35-45min of just running through normal trying to gear up my Wizard. I pretty much tripled the damage I was doing with just these upgrades.

  2. #1622
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,638
    BG Level
    8

    Diablo 3 Trading Post: Show us your Legendary

    Edit: wrong thread

  3. #1623
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,644
    BG Level
    9


    Was stubborn, but finally put out. x.x

  4. #1624
    Alarial
    Guest

    God damn. Do people just spam Normal Act 1 bounties over and over to get this?

  5. #1625
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    346
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Yeah, it's from Act 1 bounty caches. I got a few from Act 4 caches. Act 4 drops legs from all acts.

  6. #1626
    Alarial
    Guest

    I guess my question is whether you spam them on Normal or do Torment+ for various reasons (I've had a dozen people tell me a dozen different things on whether difficulty level affects Bounty Caches.

  7. #1627
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,781
    BG Level
    8



    Shame I missed out on the 1hr buff glitch, but still fun to swap these on and run around with all the silly buffs I can find. Trying to get rid of life on hit for crit hit rate, sour about that crit hit damage tho oh well maybe the next pair will be nicer.

  8. #1628
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    83
    BG Level
    2
    FFXIV Character
    Tsun Tsun
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Difficulty does not matter for cache drops. That said if you can 1 shot everything in torment 1 you won't miss out on the chance of set pieces dropping randomly while doing the bounties.

  9. #1629
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,644
    BG Level
    9

    I did T1 since, yeah, I pretty much mow things aside from the occasional elite, but they're not really a threat, either. Shifting my build around some now, so I'm also not optimal yet.

  10. #1630
    Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,362
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

    Got a new weapon tonight.


  11. #1631
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Lol, haven't played D3 since like a month or so from release but what the fuck. The stats on weapons and armor now is just insane. Game seems so much better.

  12. #1632
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,519
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

    Spoiler: show


    28k fucking shards later, thank god. The CD could have rolled better, but I'll take what I can get. Got a perfect Dex roll in two tries.

  13. #1633
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    1.8M dmg? <_> wtf

    Paragon 562 wtf

  14. #1634
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,268
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    my DH only has about 1.5mil on a good day , and his DPS isn't even including the copious amounts of Fire Damage+ lol.

  15. #1635
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,644
    BG Level
    9

    It's attack speed bloat, really. And also why I try to tell people to be wary of one-handers. Plvls certainly don't hurt, though, since he's probably maxed attack speed, crit damage, and probably close to max crit rate.

  16. #1636
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Sheet dps is definitely misleading, my Crusader only sits at around 550k atm, but I can annhiliate T4 doing nothing but holding down shift and left click.

  17. #1637
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    346
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Should check your scouter levels for his dex too lol

    Here's my WH. It doesn't wanna push 500 str and it's up to 2.4m/reroll.

    - But it took less than 500 shards to get.



  18. #1638
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    dinged 70 on DH and out of 50 bloodshard I had got 4 legend, meanwhile 2k later on my wizard 0 mirrorball

  19. #1639
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,805
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I wouldn't gamble for Wizard sources. The legendaries are currently bugged, and have the same + damage as rares.

    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/top...545?page=9#166

    In the near future, we'd like to address the second issue, which is that Legendary Sources and Mojos (both dropped and crafted) are not being appropriately up-ranked to have more powerful base Damage than Rare ones. Since any change made to address this issue would affect client-side data, it's not something we can hotfix; BUT, we are looking to implement a fix in an upcoming patch. We're still working out the specific details (including an ETA), but suffice to say that crafted/dropped Legendary Sources and Mojos should be more powerful than they were even prior to patch 2.0.4 once issue #2 is resolved.

  20. #1640
    Alarial
    Guest

    Well, to be fair, we're not gambling for Mirrorballs for the damage on them..

Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 LastLast