Page 109 of 126 FirstFirst ... 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast
Results 2161 to 2180 of 2509

Thread: E3 2012 (June 5-7, 2012)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #2161
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Oh god, Reggie thinks dance and singing games should have their own categories. I guess it's never gonna go away =( I miss rock band, not this weak ass shit...

    rock band is weak shit too.

    REAL music games like DDR/Pump it up, IIDX, DJMax/Technika, and Pop'n Music live on as the best.

    Fucking hate the casualfag community now.

  2. #2162
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,755
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tanaya Makers
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Nobody has patience and they expect things immediately and 'hardcore' games. Just what is a hardcore game anyways? Blood and gore? Please.
    I wasn't expecting new 1st party game, but it sucks anyway. Nintendo was boring as shit.

    Reggie on SpikeTV: "We're launching with shit."

  3. #2163
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Let's see this game..?

  4. #2164
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,117
    BG Level
    10

    Pissed off Reggie oh god haha. I hope that isn't how Nintendo really thinks of these rereleases on their new console. So boring...

  5. #2165
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Umm, thought they were showing the new game.

  6. #2166
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Let's see this game..?
    Uh, I thought they were showing something too, I guess not?

  7. #2167
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    So... NOT going to see an exclusive look at the game then Reggie? Just get the developer's name and a working title? Oh... k.

  8. #2168
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,755
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tanaya Makers
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Yeah... I was wondering if I missed it...

  9. #2169
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    No game to showcase graphics power, just ports with irritating gimmicks. Even the mii games look cross-patform... Ninfaildo.

  10. #2170
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,144
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Saying that's their launch stuff gives me pause. I expected a lot more solid titles at launch. I'll probably still be picking it up at launch as I will the new MS and Sony system, but I'm starting to get second thoughts.

  11. #2171
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,117
    BG Level
    10

    Ohhh I want to see this World's Worst Tenants show >_> lmao

  12. #2172
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,117
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoTaru View Post
    Saying that's their launch stuff gives me pause. I expected a lot more solid titles at launch. I'll probably still be picking it up at launch as I will the new MS and Sony system, but I'm starting to get second thoughts.
    Why are you picking up a new console to play games you already played a year ago? Don't tell me you're going to drop 300+ just to maybe play a new Pikmin and Mario, assuming they're being ambiguous with "these are all launch window games".

  13. #2173
    Paging Dr. Nat
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,800
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Natallon Docere
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Yeah wtf, they said Nintendo was setting the game up then.... nothing??

    Wtffff

  14. #2174
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,755
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tanaya Makers
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoTaru View Post
    Saying that's their launch stuff gives me pause. I expected a lot more solid titles at launch. I'll probably still be picking it up at launch as I will the new MS and Sony system, but I'm starting to get second thoughts.
    Same here. Gonna have to wait for TGS to get a final answer, but right now it's looking like a no. I'd rather get a Vita than WiiU right now.

  15. #2175
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,881
    BG Level
    10

    I just realized....Buying a Wii U and old games is the same as purchasing $400+ DLC for a single game like Batman.....!!!!!

  16. #2176
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Fuck I missed Reggie vs. Geoff, someone link me a replay.

  17. #2177
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,117
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I just realized....Buying a Wii U and old games is the same as purchasing $400+ DLC for a single game like Batman.....!!!!!
    This made me smile and laugh so hard.

  18. #2178
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,668
    BG Level
    10

    Someone give me the tl;dw of the Nintendo conference.

  19. #2179
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,117
    BG Level
    10

    Confirmed, Watch Dogs was demoed on PC.

  20. #2180
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    So.. guess we're not seeing that game then..

Page 109 of 126 FirstFirst ... 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. EVO 2012 is now! EVO July 6-8 CRY ON STREAM, WIN EVO
    By Sho in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 2897
    Last Post: 2012-07-16, 16:22