The Digital Devil Saga (or Avatar Tuner) games are good if you don't want to deal with the Pokemon mechanics, as well.
The Digital Devil Saga (or Avatar Tuner) games are good if you don't want to deal with the Pokemon mechanics, as well.
there are some references to earlier titles here and there, but you're not going to be totally lost just because you haven't played the previous entries.
i would strongly suggest you pick up nocturne at some point though, because it's fantastic. easily one of the best RPG's out there. the DDS games are well worth your time as well.
Anyone know how to fight the optional alignment bosses?
I heard you can fight Demiurge as a secret boss on chaos but have ye to find any info on how to access him.
Well, I always love when a random gamble on a game works out for me. 10 hours in and I can't put my 3ds down.
Game is awesome. Definitely going to check out the other SMT games eventually.
Speaking of Nocturne, the full moon tonight is glowing very radiantly, reminds me of full kagutsuchi.
Maybe I've been spoiled by Strange Journey, but are the tranining area mobs supposed to be wrecking your shit?
My copy finally arrived yesterday, and I'm just getting beat to a pulp from a single round trying to convince these assholes to join my group for the second quest. Half of them just decide to bail on me after they get what they wanted from me, the other half just decide to kill me instead. Had enough game overs already trying to brute force the issue, and they don't drop enough XP/macca to warrant trying to farm them to get better gear first.
[EDIT] Well, got my initial party made, just wasn't being enough of a jackass to these demons to make them want to join me.
![]()
Shot in the dark. Any one have a club nintendo code they don't plan to use?
WHERE IS MY GODDAMNED OST ALREADY AHHHHH
in case anyone else has been waiting for it, the 4CD OST released in japan today.
Coming to EU in Septemberhttp://www.vg247.com/2014/07/30/shin...-release-date/Atlus will finally release Shin Megami Tensei 4 in Europe this September.
Europeans have waited close to a year for a release date.
It landed in Japan back in May 2013 and North America in July 2013.
You can purchase the samurai-RPG through the 3DS eShop for £17.99/€19.99.
All DLC, save for the North American retailer-exclusive armor, will also be released in the region.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...gn=socialoomph
And Europe rejoices. Maybe.
lol
I'm thinking of picking this up again and going for a Neutral run. When I did my Chaos I made MC more magic-oriented. Now I know there's also Physical builds, but does anyone have like a 3rd type of build? Or are you just forced into one of the two?