+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: New York City, wat do?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    New York City, wat do?

    Possibly in NYC for the week next week, if so what should i try and fit in, don't know work schedule yet, but should definetly have some free time during afternoons/nights, possibly a whole day off.

    Any of ya'll wanna hang out?

  2. #2
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Except Rocl.

  3. #3
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,407
    BG Level
    8

    Some people from spam are coming to a gathering in NYC next week. But I don't know you so you can only hang out outside of my house.

  4. #4

    he could blow up your lawn

  5. #5

    or your spot

  6. #6

    I actually am recklessly using the phrase blow up your spot because I think it might end comically, but I don't correctly know what it means

  7. #7
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    hmmm, well i shower daily, and I don't do drugs, and .... I'm pretty funny about stuff and i'm not confrontational about shit, (but i will defend myself and or kill you if i have to)I like comic books and final fantasy stuff, and video games and movies, and i drive a hybrid, and I wear really short shorts when i go running, and I don't really ever go to the mall, but sometimes i will, and i'm moving to a new house this week, and i'm married and play league of legends and i have a boxer and a cat (she is a bitch, probably would love demo) and I smoke marlboro lights (yeah i suck) and I have PTSD, but it's not that bad, and I have a bronze star, but i've never owned a toyota.

  8. #8
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,471
    BG Level
    8

    do you get xanax for that PTSD?

  9. #9
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,471
    BG Level
    8

    I only ask because I made up a crazy story (drug seeking) and they diagnosed me with that but i didn't get to go back to see what they would give me

  10. #10
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I didn't want drugs, i just delt with it. seriously fuck xanax man, i used to take that shit recreationally also, but when you wake up the next day and litterly have blank spots in your memory of the past 1-2 days there is something wrong. One of the scariest things i've ever experienced, i never touched the shit again.

    Seriously don't do any more drugs tit, when you get out, do it right man, it's not that "hard" lol, even with a past like yours ^^

  11. #11
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    yeah if I was on drugs, anything to be honest, celibrex, valium, xanax, etc. It brings into question a whole new bunch of questsions like: "can he be around explosives?" "can he disarm IED's?" "Can he protect the president??" etc.

    If the answer to those is no, i can't do my job, and I fucking LOVE my job. I litterly have never felt like i have worked in the past 9 years. Weirdest shit in the world. My grandpa always said: "Find a job you love, you'll never work a day in your life" and it's the god damn truth.

  12. #12
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,471
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post
    I didn't want drugs, i just delt with it. seriously fuck xanax man, i used to take that shit recreationally also, but when you wake up the next day and litterly have blank spots in your memory of the past 1-2 days there is something wrong. One of the scariest things i've ever experienced, i never touched the shit again.

    Seriously don't do any more drugs tit, when you get out, do it right man, it's not that "hard" lol, even with a past like yours ^^
    I had almost quit until my cousin started coming back around and I got high for a few days but now i feel like shit about it , think it had more to do with me having to go back to jail than anything

  13. #13
    Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,432
    BG Level
    7

    Buy me dinner.

  14. #14
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    you like tofu?

  15. #15
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    or sushi?
    also aren't you candadian? don't you cover everything in tree bark and eat french things?

  16. #16
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    i'll get you some baguettes

  17. #17
    Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,432
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post
    or sushi?
    also aren't you candadian? don't you cover everything in tree bark and eat french things?
    I'm Italian and live in NYC/NY

  18. #18
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    oh snap!

    well false alarm, i don't think i'll be able to go, since i'm moving houses on friday, i'd have to leave on saturday to get up there, and i might be cutting it close /shrug. so i might just not go, but if i do it would be b.a. to hang out with some folks from BG

  19. #19
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,586
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post
    hmmm, well i shower daily, and I don't do drugs, and .... I'm pretty funny about stuff and i'm not confrontational about shit, (but i will defend myself and or kill you if i have to)I like comic books and final fantasy stuff, and video games and movies, and i drive a hybrid, and I wear really short shorts when i go running, and I don't really ever go to the mall, but sometimes i will, and i'm moving to a new house this week, and i'm married and play league of legends and i have a boxer and a cat (she is a bitch, probably would love demo) and I smoke marlboro lights (yeah i suck) and I have PTSD, but it's not that bad, and I have a bronze star, but i've never owned a toyota.

  20. #20
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I sound remarkably like that chipmunk you posted milk. uncanny likeness lol. I'm married though, did i mention that, my wife's middle name is amelia, but she doesn't fly things or get lost in the south pacific.

Similar Threads

  1. New York Gathering FINAL DETAILS June 3-* in New York City
    By Ryko in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 511
    Last Post: 2012-06-07, 11:13