1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 15 hours, 39 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 8 hours, 20 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 8 hours, 39 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 1 hours, 20 minutes
Page 80 of 190 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast
Results 1581 to 1600 of 3797
  1. #1581
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanislaw View Post
    Pfft. Even better, spiritbond it and turn it into materia!
    This!

  2. #1582
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,945
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    FFXIV 2.0 Random Speculation/Question Thread XII: Incoming Beta Phase 6 - ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!

    And get some random tier II that isn't worth anything!

    Best. Game. Ever.

  3. #1583
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    Bomb Blood II? Crazy moogles.

  4. #1584
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    834
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    What you guys talkin about? You get awesome materia from Primals:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1_Z7Um18Hc

    Plenty of III's and IV's.

  5. #1585
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    Eh, come on guys. You're both probably good players and at the very least have grasp on the general math of things. Let's not argue stuff like this.

    My question is what are the stat caps for Sphairai then? I just push str/int up as high as I can go, but that's difficult to do much more without DL for me. I dunno if I'm "close" to caps, I just know I am doing the best I can with what I do have.

    Also I didn't get to do that AA testing this weekend. Sorry!
    The real answer is that a crit body is going to be better until you need the accuracy from Darklight, as that is going to remain your limiting factor on anything. Any other time, critpower is going to dominate as I still get a run for my money from Garuda's talons from MNK's using them+3xmeld gryphonskin tunics, just as I gave Sphairai monks a run for their money (or shit on them completely) using Garuda's Talons.

    Like I said more than once, my stats are 365/311 and the caps are above me. I believe the deviation to be high, but I don't know exactly what high or low deviation would translate to in terms of stat caps because I've never tested it before. I get 22-23% where I'm at currently.

  6. #1586
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,945
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    You just cross-quoted from the OFs Meat also posts here though!

  7. #1587
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    I won't get banned or moderated from what I want to say here though.

    edit: FUCKYEASEAKING!

    2 obelisks in a row, sucks I'm gonna have to wait 3 months to post anything about Gae Bolg too.

  8. #1588
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,264
    BG Level
    7

    Lol 3 months...

  9. #1589
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    You can only be an expert on a weapon if you've had it 3months, I don't see what is so funny.

  10. #1590
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,945
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    I am 0/9 on melding my Obelisk. Fuck this game!

  11. #1591
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Jorildyn View Post
    I am 0/9 on melding my Obelisk. Fuck this game!
    ; ;

    I went 0/8 and then 2/2 lol. I was just fucking scraping cash around and borrowing from everywhere. Should see my Raptorskin Pot helm too.

    Edit: here it is

  12. #1592
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,945
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    haha identical to the one i melded.

  13. #1593
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9



    pretty much yea, it was sort of a joke to blow some materia up

  14. #1594
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    why the fuck are there sabotenders all over la noscea?
    Spoiler: show

  15. #1595
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    welcome to 2 months ago, Dalamaund getting close mob getting crazy

  16. #1596
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Too bad the mobs aren't really getting crazy like I hoped... there's just unrealistically high-level mobs inconveniently standing around where they didn't used to.

  17. #1597
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    welcome to 2 months ago, Dalamaund getting close mob getting crazy
    This wasn't the case 2 months ago, so I don't know what you're on about

  18. #1598
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I think it's only been happening for the last 2-3 weeks maybe.

  19. #1599
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,998
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

    Since 1.23b hit, so slightly under a month.

  20. #1600
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Is it just Sabotenders in La Noscea? and that would make sense, I haven't played much since 1.23b and when I did it was Atomos spam.

Page 80 of 190 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5228
    Last Post: 2012-06-06, 19:47
  2. FFXIV Random Speculation/Question Thread X: "Social life ends tonight."
    By Kurokikaze in forum FFXIV: Archive of the Betas
    Replies: 1982
    Last Post: 2010-09-25, 12:49