Mediocre, I'd say. They've been playing up the Crisis similarly to Arrow since "Barry is gonna die!" and giving the other metas an episode to shine/deal with their shit while keeping the implied seasonal villain somewhat low key to it.
Mediocre, I'd say. They've been playing up the Crisis similarly to Arrow since "Barry is gonna die!" and giving the other metas an episode to shine/deal with their shit while keeping the implied seasonal villain somewhat low key to it.
Better than last season. Not amazing.
The new Wells is investigating things related to Crisis so might be relevant to the crossover.
That's one helluva cameo!
Spoiler: show
Grant has the worse suit but he fits the role better.
It's interesting that movie Flash has never been called the Flash on screen and people are theorizing that he gets the name from CW Barry now.
Haven't watched the season yet but did movie Flash enter Arrowverse or this just a fun pic
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Whilst simultaneously making both movie universe and arrowverse canon. Neat.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
WB CEO Peter Roth Decided for CW to Add the Ezra Cameo
https://variety.com/2020/tv/features...ew-1203467952/
Read somewhere that cameo is where movie flash figures out about time travel so enter Flashpoint movie origin.
Production on the next season has been shut down due to the virus.
If anything I'm surprised the announcement came this late
https://tvline.com/2020/04/20/flash-...s-mirror-iris/
The season will end three episodes short and will have a much different cliffhanger than originally planned.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...urface-1297483
Elongated man actor fired due to racist and misogynist tweets surfacing
He should talk to James Gunn. Its so stupid that stuff people said years ago comes back and haunts them like this and ruins their careers. Social Media is super scary
Its a dangerous precedent.
Though, according to Reddit:
If I had a wife I would beat the hell out of her tonight lol
As a lad, one of my favorite activities was kidnapping homeless women and cutting off their breasts
Ice Breakers: all women should be in sex farms
Outside of the 7-11 where I assaulted my ex girlfriend lol
Hey girl - I beat the shit out of my dog when I am mildly upset
I like women who are good in the sack. The burlap sack where I put my victims.
The only thing keeping me from doing mildly racist tweets is the knowledge that Al Sharpton would never stop complaining about me
that's the shit he thought was funny enough to say in a public forum, big yikes.
What in the fuck?