to be fair I'm pretty sure Gustin runs circles around people sometimes
to be fair I'm pretty sure Gustin runs circles around people sometimes
oh u
Spoiler: show
Now a real one
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
That was the greatest ending ever.
I like Iris a lot more this season than last.
haha nice ending yes. wonder when patty will find out about barry.
amazed barry actually dodged the fireblasts. Still dunno how he got grab in the end though lol
I got so excited seeing shark, and then the whole wells reveal. why isn't it next week already!
also, nice way to start the plot line for introducing wally west in season 3.
a black guy who flies with fire, way to rip off the new fantastic four
I thought the white guy was gonna be in that new show, or are they gonna go ahead with the black guy instead?
Think it's the opposite. Robbie has his career blowing up and just can't commit to a tv show right now. He did say he'd be returning at some point though so maybe an earth-2 solution.
Pretty good episode this week. My only 2 minor complaints are that evil black firestorm going to the football field was illogical and cheesy. I'm sure there was a power plant or something that he could have gone to but...plot...
The other complaint...Patty''s whole character shtick is getting a bit annoying. I get it, she's cute/quirky and whatnot...but it's a bit much. Actress needs to tone it back just a bit.
Other than that.... more Wells. I am happy.
waiting for the reveal for whatever patty is to come, she says too much suspicious shit "i'm terrible at lying teehee" to not be an actual enemy later, comic be damned. also the new half of firestorm is a horrendous actor and i hope he's not in this show much anymore
I'm pretty sure they stated he's Wally West, so he'll probably be around for a while.
I'm just curious as to how he becomes kid flash. Is his powers similar to that of Peter in Heroes, in that he copies the power of someone he touches, or what? Since he's currently Firestorm <.<;
With that being said, they also seem to be making him Iris' brother in the TV show (unlike her nephew in the comic) since her mom is back and it was revealed she had a child. Probably put him up for adoption. They eventually figure it out and he changes his name to Wally West. Or at least that's my guess.