Central Temenos - Basement II
got Algidus Cape on last coffer (kill all aern and all grah and open euvhi)
Central Temenos - Basement II
got Algidus Cape on last coffer (kill all aern and all grah and open euvhi)
FFFFFFFF okay
Okay, new story:
* 6 Latin names, 6 final chests in new Tier 1 Limbus (from killing each of the different monster populations last). - Which item you get depends which monster group you kill last.
* 3 Nordic rune names, 3 new rare items from New Odin or something.
Curious how effective the enhance paralyze is
With approximately 600k Ichor (low estimate, honestly) to spend on feathers that equates to 100 Odins (~192 Odins if he still drops 2880 Ichor upon winning, provided you actually win each time). I don't know what math you speak of, but that's over a year and a half worth of straight Odin only runs if I went every 3rd day on the spot (which won't happen because I'll get bored). Unless the fight isn't easily beatable then I doubt that I will have to do any Ichor farming for myself.
Cool, so YOU have 600k ichor. I didnt know you are the baseline of what everyone should have. If thats the case, why did u post this http://www.bluegartr.com/showthread.php?p=5258945 since clearly no one will need to worry about farming ichor nor need to buy valk items.
Not good at tapatalking urls![]()
For one I'm sure I'm not the only one with a lot a Ichor. For two my whole point was that if there is a demand for buying the feather items, there will end up being a supply. Will they cost a decent chunk of gil? Probably but if that lets you get twice as many Odins in there will be people willing to do that instead. I guess we will just have to wait and see how it turns out when the market stabilizes.
@Septimus: Even if no one else had the means to spam Odin, they certainly wouldn't need extra people to help them farm it (snooze fest at 99) so I could go do something else with my time rather than farm Ichor I don't need from 75 content that, as you can see from my Ichor supply, I have done more than enough times already /shrug
Edit: damnit I meant to edit my last post, sorry for the double.
Inb4 Arch Odin Zantetsuken's at will without a warning at any HP% and the fomors are always present. And in b4 Arch Ultima CB's without a countdown like a normal TP move at any HP% as well.
I'm positive everyone in my LS has enough Ichor to last quite some time. Like it was said before, tier 3s can be cleared easily with ~6 people so why in the world would you structure an LS event around that? If my LS needed a 6th to enter then sure, that's different (also highly unlikely with the amount of people that use multiple chars). Will some people be farming for Ichor in between Odin runs? Sure, most will. Will some people fork over gil in order get two Odin's in a week instead of one? Certainly, namely the people that make gil a lot easier than others.
Think of it this way. It takes, what, roughly 30 minutes to gather and win an einherjar run? Not to mention if you know you have a run coming up in the next hour you likely won't be starting something else during that time but regardless, in half an hour I can make 500k pretty easily. Do you think people will be selling 3k worth of feather items for less than 500k? If the answer is yes, then you're coming away a winner because not only did you save money on not buying an extra lamp for that one run, you also can now do twice as many odins in the same amount of time.
If you don't think some people that have trouble making gil wont jump all over putting together shout groups to farm Ichor once every 3 days to get a feather of their own, a chance at an abjuration, and sell the resulting 2k~ worth of Ichor for 100-200k then I believe you are mistaken. It is not rocket science, it's simply economics of supply and demand.
Edit: If neo-Odin does not drop any Ichor himself then the dynamic changes, but the idea it behind remains.
I've talked briefly with someone exiting Neo-Odin. They didn't win, so no idea on drops. They tried similar strat as normal Odin at 75, no Embrava/PD tho. The guy said adds moved fast and hit THF for 400~ per punch. Odin had high defence. I saw some relics99 and Nyzul100 gear but don't know that LS so can't say how well prepared they were.
Possibly need treat it similar to Provenance zerg with PD mixed in plus someone sack pulling adds? I didn't enter personally yet, so can't testify first hand.
No, HQ 51 staves are about equivalent to Affinity +2. (Although Affinity is additive, where as the 51 staves are multiplicative.) From Camate's post (that I asked for him to clarify), he said that the Devs told him that the Prism Staff is going to behave like the level 51 staves, but I don't know if the Devs even understand how the 51 staves work...
Was an alliance, seemed a test run, I saw a mix of all sorts of jobs (RDM WHM healers, front line DDs, back line DDs), probably whatever people had best geared. I mostly wanted to point out adds hitting hard and Odin having high defence for anyone going for serious attempt here. I didn't go into exact details with them as didn't know anyone there and doubt they were in good moods for long chat.
We just fought new Odin down to 68% (or 58%, I forget). We went in with WHMx3 (2 mules, one real), BRDx2 (one mule, one real), THF, 3x NIN, PLD (O.chain), RNG/DRG (99 Anni).
First off, he's named "Odin", same model, everything. Roughly the same AI. Some key differences:
1) He casts AoE Drain and AoE Aspir.
2) He doesn't use Geirrothr anymore (10k needles) or at least we didn't see it.
3) He uses Sangngetail as a normal TP move (Dispel all, including food).
4) When he spawns adds at his 10% intervals, they don't disappear. They are also damned near unkillable, but also pretty much blind. I tanked one for half the fight while triboxing BRD and WHM. They hit pretty hard.
5) No more smack talking at 10% intervals, but he does use moves (Zantetsuken: Kai or Yggr, I think?) and potentially spawn adds there.
6) New TP move that he used at 90% and (we think) 70%. Zantetsuken: Kai. It wasn't blocked by Migawari, but was a large damage single target attack. It was NOT death. We think it was just a high damage physical.
7) No Dread Spikes/Blizzaga III
8) Troub Elegy lands on it, but he resists the crap out of debuffs like always.
I'd recommend full-out Embrava PD zerging it. If Zantetsuken: Kai is physical, then it isn't going to hurt you with PD up. You'll also resist all of his annoying enfeebles. On top of that, he can't dispel Embrava so it's a consistent buff. You will want to bring a Thief both for Feint (reasonably high evasion) for for TH, of course. It really felt like we were fighting level 75 Odin again, but the adds never depopped. They popped at like 90% and a second wave popped right before we timed out.
CS Apollyon II updated on BG Wiki with accurate info. Normal mobs drop 1-2 coins, boss mobs drop 4 coins and a crate, crates have 5-7 coins. Didn't get any items, so they aren't guaranteed, but a full clear of the area netted 76 coins. Opening third crate cleared the run and gave everyone KI Glossy Fragment upon exit.