Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 262

Thread: New Recipes (6/13/12)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #241
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    74
    BG Level
    2
    FFXIV Character
    Orak Itty
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Ghostlands

    can't see any new leather recipes above 90.

  2. #242
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,599
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Can I do anything to figure out the level of Oxossi Facon since I'm 108 bone?

  3. #243
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,435
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    Sure, check the NQ support NPC that gives a list of recipes and see if it shows up. If it doesn't show up, it's level 109. If it does show up, what recipes are below/above it? Newer recipes always go at either the top or the bottom of their tier.

    Also, what should the price for a Hexed Jacket -1 be? I'm trying hard to justify it, but I see it as mostly useful for SA/TA WS, and Athos's Tabard is only 15 STR and a few Acc worse considering both would only apply to the first hit. There's one on Lakshmi at 100mil right now and I could probably make it if I dumped some stuff, but I really am having a hard time justifying the expenditure. It'd honestly likely just be a 100mil addition to my Regen set.

    Just from glaring.at it, it looks like a ~2% increase in sa-ws damage over Athos? For 100 mil? I am all on board with crazy expenditures, but another 2% sa ws damage is not going to make thief a dd. Hard decision is not actually that hard.

  4. #244
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,599
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Sure, check the NQ support NPC that gives a list of recipes and see if it shows up. If it doesn't show up, it's level 109. If it does show up, what recipes are below/above it? Newer recipes always go at either the top or the bottom of their tier.

    Also, what should the price for a Hexed Jacket -1 be? I'm trying hard to justify it, but I see it as mostly useful for SA/TA WS, and Athos's Tabard is only 15 STR and a few Acc worse considering both would only apply to the first hit. There's one on Lakshmi at 100mil right now and I could probably make it if I dumped some stuff, but I really am having a hard time justifying the expenditure. It'd honestly likely just be a 100mil addition to my Regen set.

    Just from glaring.at it, it looks like a ~2% increase in sa-ws damage over Athos? For 100 mil? I am all on board with crazy expenditures, but another 2% sa ws damage is not going to make thief a dd. Hard decision is not actually that hard.
    I'll have a look when I get home. I'm sure that 100M body is gone already. That guy prly did the same thing as me just putting it up for 99M when taking offers not excepting it was going to be worth over 100M. After selling one for 220M, I keep thinking I pretty much gave one away. My 220M sale was a bid war between 2 people on my server. One guy got to 200M, other offered 220M. Like a sneaky JP he only put 22,000,000 in the trade window and said mistake.... Then 220M after, think he tried to get one over on me?

  5. #245
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,435
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    I dunno. I think you might have gotten lucky with the JPs on your server.

    The jacket is pretty incredibly mediocre considering its bonuses and the jobs that can wear it. I'm just so blah about it. If I managed to get one for 100mil, I'd be very tempted to just resell it for 200 <_<.

  6. #246
    Fishing Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,722
    BG Level
    7

    Odin seems to be its own hyper-economy. Materials are expensive to buy, but even out on the sale side assuming you have a stockpile of gil to push through the market.

  7. #247
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    342
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    With the +5 WS damage augment on it, how do you figure 2% increase in SAWS damage?

  8. #248
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,435
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    +5% WS damage affects the first hit and Athos's Tabard's +5% Crit damage affects the first hit.

    +5% WS damage is slightly better because it's a separate term, but it's the same as like ~6% Crit damage? Beyond that, Khepri Jacket has STR+15 and extra Acc. For SA->MS that's obviously better, but for SA->Rudra's it's kind of "Meh" better.

  9. #249
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    342
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    First hit only? Well I suppose that kinda sucks. I thought it affected the whole thing.

    Regardless, that jacket-1 is back up for 99,999,999gil on your server. Don't suppose you wanna be a pal and buy it for me so I can jump to your server and get it from you~

  10. #250
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    342
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    double post

  11. #251
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,435
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    I've only got 54 mil at the moment and it's too much work to dump crap suddenly to make it to 100.

  12. #252
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,599
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I'm level 108 BC and Oxossi Facon appears on my list after Dux Scale Mail, so its 108?

  13. #253
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,370
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafai View Post
    I'm level 108 BC and Oxossi Facon appears on my list after Dux Scale Mail, so its 108?
    It is newer than dux scale mail. Because it is below it, that makes it 107 or higher. Because its on the comprehensive NPC list, and you are 108, it is not over 108.

  14. #254
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23,594
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I just hit 107 and it's not on comprehensive list so it's 108... be nice if anyone could get the ingredients lol

  15. #255
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    74
    BG Level
    2
    FFXIV Character
    Orak Itty
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Ghostlands

    Damn das, my leather is falling behind your gold.

  16. #256
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23,594
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Lol naw I was commenting on the bone. My goldsmithing is staying at 104

  17. #257
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,094
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I guess this is where this should go.

    I did a quick test server test on Hexed gambieras' leather sub.

    Spoiler'd for huge.
    Spoiler: show




    Had 35 leather skill. Was able to attempt the synth, AND got a skill up on break. Putting the sub lvl within 5 skill of my 35. So 36~40 leather sub.

    I'd like to do a test on the gloves, but I just can't get any black gadlings. I'll probably try the head soon too.

  18. #258
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    For Attacker's Mantle, I noticed it's clothcraft sub was unknown, so I decided to see if I could attempt it as 25 CC, which I was able to attempt, so it's sub is less then or equal to 40 CC.

  19. #259
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    262
    BG Level
    4

    FYI - the hexed hakama recipe on BGwiki should require a "Red Grass Cloth", instead of a "Red Grass Thread", for someone that has an account.

  20. #260
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    164
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

    Hey guys for the malison medal goldsmithing 50 is enough ?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Recipes (5/15/12)
    By Funkworkz in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2012-05-15, 23:02
  2. 3/11/08 update: new recipes
    By aurik in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 2008-03-22, 14:12
  3. New Recipes (Nov. 19 update)
    By Khiinroye in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 2007-12-05, 03:16
  4. WoTG New Recipes
    By ad3285 in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2007-11-23, 10:28
  5. New Recipes
    By JoOeetheplatypuS in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 2006-12-24, 17:24
  6. new recipes
    By Daemonxel in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2005-07-20, 13:02
  7. new recipes?
    By Cloude in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2005-02-26, 18:59