LOLZ.Hartnell will most likely get a new deal which will hopefully be cap friendly.
LOLZ.Hartnell will most likely get a new deal which will hopefully be cap friendly.
If any of your teams makes an offer sheet to Kane, I'm going to find where you live and chop off your balls then send them to your GM.
Your boys are no where near the cap and could match any offer sheet, if GMs wanna be retarded and offer rediculous offers, let them. Remember last year everyone was sweating Stamkos and Doughty getting offer sheets, very very few GMs will cross that line, and I'm not one bit suprised that Philly was one to do it.
It's just a warning.
![]()
Just got off the phone with Burkie, my balls are safe, for now at least!
Oshie signing his contract with his dad
Coincidentally, the best hockey related picture that will come from this offseason. This picture is amazing.
ffffff all that paperwork
I dont mind paperwork, it's fucking 25 pages of bullshit online forms that you have to fill out page by page that hell.
also Oshie needs to grow a beard or something, i always feel he's like 19.
No one on Earth does more paper work than teachers. I'm guessing I did somewhere in the 10,000-15,000 page range during 4 months of student teaching. Writing 3 lesson plans every day, reading and marking and grading assignments for 150 students for every assignment 2-3 times a week, creating worksheets (most teachers don't use company-prepared worksheets anymore as we experienced as kids in the 80s-90s), creating tests, making formal requests for approval for lessons/lesson material that might be toe-stepping and then making permission slips or "you may opt for an alternative assignment" sheet for students to take to parents for those lessons, maintaining the gradebook, corresponding with parents, and above all, freaking IEP reports every week for every student with the slightest physical, mental, or emotional condition.
Also LOL @ http://www.adn.com/2012/07/19/254814...ott-gomez.html
Scott Gomez can't hit the 4 by 6 but just hit a hole in one in golf.
Whats the $$$/swing ratio for golf haha/
So the rangers are trying to land Nash AND Doan.....that would be awesome to see and very entertaining to watch. I'm just trying to figure out the possible line combo's if that were to happen....Maybe...
When Gabby is healthy
Nash-Richards-Gaborik
Doan-Callahan-Kreider
Boyle-Anisimov-???
Asham-Rupp-???
I'm just making assumptions on who would be traded for nash (Haglin, Stepan)
No but now you see the problem rangers have a lack of centers lol
Well actually i doubt Stepan would be traded so
Callahan-Stepan-Doan line would be nice
Feels good being one of the deepest teams in the league at center.
I mean the rangers do have centers just who do you stick with who with so many great players to fill top two lines someone may not be happy with their role. Plus at some point in the season i'd like to see how Kreider would look on one of the top two lines?
Pretty sure he would be, seeing as Scott Howson wants multiple top 6 forwards and they're obviously not trading Richards/Gaborik/Callahan so that doesn't leave many options. I'd give up on Nash. EVERY team should give up on Nash til Scott Howson is fired when Nash is a holdout at pre-season camp.
Lose Staal, still have one of the best trio of centers in the league. #PenguinProblems