• Navigation
Page 205 of 280 FirstFirst ... 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 ... LastLast
Results 4081 to 4100 of 5593
  1. #4081
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad



  2. #4082
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,318
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Love it!

  3. #4083
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,008
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    I mean the fact that you get snow in november

    In MTL i wont get real snow wtill like 10 of december
    Le 10 of december?! Sac re bleau!!!

    Spoiler: show

    Remember, remember,
    like 10 of december.

  4. #4084
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    2012 NHL Offseason Thread: ROCK OUT WITH YOUR LOCKOUT

    I think 6-8 years ago, we actually didnt get any snow untill after christmas. It was very odd

  5. #4085
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,267
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    I'm right there with Bluefan on the snow shoveling.
    We've gotten a bunch the past week or so. But that's Alberta. I can semi expect snow from just before Halloween until late April / early May. Any less time with snow on the ground is just a bonus. Any more time with snow on the ground is .... well, it's Alberta*.







    * Calgary not included. Fuck your chinooks.

  6. #4086
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Man, I don't miss that shit at all. Moved down here four years ago and never looked back.

  7. #4087
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Dear Lord, think my back is going to go Rambo on me in a few hours so I'm taking a relaxant right now. Enjoy some CFL playoff games and just kick back now.

    Definitely investing in a snow blower after Christmas this year.

  8. #4088
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Unbelievable. NHL posturing was pretty convincing on Friday; now it's shown it was all bullshit. They won't budge at all on player contracting issues which is stupid. They need to realize that their demands affecting established NHLers (e.g. UFA / RFA / arbitration / etc) are never going to fly. PA will likely punt on ELC issues, but forget about extending period until UFA. Max contracts will be 7 years (2 above NHL offer). Back diving contracts can be eliminated. That's about it. It wouldn't be so bad if my NFL team wasnt THE WORST FUCKING TEAM EVER FUCK (Bills). At least my college team (Vanderbilt) is money this year.

  9. #4089
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    I read this thread so I didn't have to see Bills speak.

    I hate you now.

  10. #4090
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    I read this thread so I didn't have to see Bills speak.

    I hate you now.
    Fumble on 1 yard line
    Most first-half penalty yards of any NFL team in the last 17 years
    Throw an interception on second down when about to score the winning touchdown

    Yeah, that sounds like the Bills.

  11. #4091
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Doug Flutie

  12. #4092
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,267
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Doug Flutie is relevant to this thread because he has as many Stanley Cup wins as any player will get this season.

  13. #4093
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    2012 NHL Offseason Thread: ROCK OUT WITH YOUR LOCKOUT

    Thats not true
    The cup will be (should be) contested in a different league

  14. #4094
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Thats not true
    The cup will be (should be) contested in a different league
    Oh yeah, you're from Montreal right?

  15. #4095
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Actually, the trustees of the cup get to decide what will happen if there is no season and they have already said that no other league will be allowed to play for it.

  16. #4096
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    "And the adult C level beer league hockey team 'Too Drunk to Score' has won the Stanley Cup! Can you believe it!?"

  17. #4097
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad


  18. #4098
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Wow Lundqvist is an asshole.

  19. #4099
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    Actually, the trustees of the cup get to decide what will happen if there is no season and they have already said that no other league will be allowed to play for it.
    I missed that news reference then, sorry.

    And yes I'm from Montreal, why? o.o

  20. #4100
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    GET OUT OF MY CORRUPTED TOWN

Page 205 of 280 FirstFirst ... 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  5. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08