USA just fucked CZE. Will play CAN in the semi-finals tomorrow at 4 AM ET.
USA just fucked CZE. Will play CAN in the semi-finals tomorrow at 4 AM ET.
Tomorrow as in Thursday? Im off Thursday, hmmmm. Is there any way to watch these games live in America on TV?
NHL network has had them on. I think NHL.com has been streaming them as well.
Second helping coming right up.
![]()
I'm impressed with switzerland
So far i'm happy in the WJC
Canada, USA and Russia beeing there isisn't surprising for me
But the 4th slot for me was expected to be a fight between Sweden and Finland
Not russia and Switzerland
ah well lol
Was about time for a new sig anyways given that the Brostitsyns are no longer together. I also miss Sharks GDT threads on HFBoards; the guy who made them was fucking hilarious.
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1088041
And I am definitely getting up at 4:20 AM for the USA v Canada game. Streaming on NHL.com if anyone else doesn't have NHLN.
I plan to be here trash talking u americans
Ugh, I really want to watch it live but I'll probably sleep through the alarm....like the Canada vs Russia game.
Jesus, 4-0...thank god gf came over instead, atleast someone in canada scored tonight!
For those of you on the Twitters, #dregerface is amazing. >:3
Fail