Maybe just because they didn't reveal the $ of the contract, anyway
Maybe just because they didn't reveal the $ of the contract, anyway
Hes showing as florida on the nhl network stream.
Btw, fuck penner, I need a sticky buddy.
G, Sticky Buddy to sign in Toronto.
Carolina: Corvo, 1 year deal for $2 million, and Peters, 2 year deal for near minimum.
Maybe Burke can sign the Slap Chop to fill their center needs.
I love reading the twitter feed and all the idiots that think nash is a UFA.
Rangers re-sign Bickell to organize all the water bottles during the playoffs.
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/damn...7baf3-1299.gifJoe Starkey @JoeStarkey1
@RobRossi_Trib Hearing Paul Martin also in touch w Parise on behalf of #pens // That'll be first opposing player Martin contacted all year
I don't mind the rangers dumping 1.5m for 2 years for bickle.
Konopka signs with Minnesota for 2 years.
Wild finally make a splash! Konopka, 2 years, lolololol
Latendresse to Ottawa, pending a physical.
Apparently Pierre and TSN are just hating on Semin right now. "No character," "coach killer," etc. So it's Semin's fault Boudreau was fired and not Ovie's? I'm cool with that I guess.
3 TEAMS IN ON THE PARROS SWEEPSTAKES
Colby Armstrong to Montreal, lol.
Only 1 year so nothing that bad
Whitney to Dallas! Two years, $9 million
Yay! The guy we wanted. He's old and a bit overpaid, but he's a good 2 year stopgap until our prospects develop.
Whitney is a badass. Good signing there.