Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 395
  1. #241
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    I'm just waiting for more strawman. Dude throws it out left and right.

  2. #242
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkanna View Post
    Definitely some comical screwups in this patch.
    Nonsense, We clearly just don't understand the almighty benevolent gifts of Balance Blizzard is giving us to encourage us to play their way, Because they know their way is more fun.

    We can't all understand such a large picture painted by the hand of god that is Blizzard.

    On a serious note i do however enjoy listening to people try to play off the terrible mistakes Blizzard makes by acting like anyone who's complaining about this is Entitled or a crybaby. Because nothing says "My point is valid" like strawmen and B-rate trolling.

    Its the reason most modern game companies feel like they can bend you over backwards and get away with it... And do, often.

  3. #243
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

    I'm waiting for more tears. Mad brigade throws them out left and right too.

    Ps: fix for the exp glitch seems to be the update your battle.net preferences in someway to refresh your account.

  4. #244
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I'm waiting for more tears. Mad brigade throws them out left and right too.
    y u made brah? It's okay. Let the tears flow. Let those pent up efeelings out.

  5. #245
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

  6. #246
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Because nothing says "My point is valid" like strawmen and B-rate trolling.
    I want to personally thank you for going out of your way to validate my post with such an accurate representation of the above quote that it couldn't have been done better if you did it on purpose.

  7. #247
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

    Yes because u mad bro really warrants a serious and thought out reply. Thanks for your insight.

  8. #248
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post
    Yes because u mad bro really warrants a serious and thought out reply. Thanks for your insight.
    It warrants no reply, But you still went biting, He kinda just insulted your intelligence and got away with it in that sense.

  9. #249
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

    If I took every personal attack on the Internet seriously, I wouldn't be a very happy person. I'm just tired of the shit this section has been over flowed with. We get it. You don't enjoy the game. Sitting here throwing temper tantrums and saying how much of a pile of shit blizzard is after making your legitimate points accomplishes nothing. Again I say, if you're not enjoying the game just stop playing and stop positing in some forums for a game you don't enjoy playing.

  10. #250
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    855
    BG Level
    5

    All in all, I'm pretty pleased with this patch. I just start from Machines of War and do full clears for my guaranteed 5 NV rares now and I think once the ball gets rollin, I may come out with more rares per minute. Time will tell. I swapped out some of my ASPD only items like my Tal's armor and now I can survive, 4 FULL hits. I pretty much never die now and my DPS is still 60k without sharpshooter so I think I may have actually come out ahead this patch.

  11. #251
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisamoo View Post
    All in all, I'm pretty pleased with this patch. I just start from Machines of War and do full clears for my guaranteed 5 NV rares now and I think once the ball gets rollin, I may come out with more rares per minute. Time will tell. I swapped out some of my ASPD only items like my Tal's armor and now I can survive, 4 FULL hits. I pretty much never die now and my DPS is still 60k without sharpshooter so I think I may have actually come out ahead this patch.
    29k here , 2300 armor, around 30k HP and le sigh. Still get raped around later act 3. Then again, that's with attack speed stuff. My rings (70ish dex/14% attack speed originally) and amulet (110 dex/14ish attack speed) are basically useless save the dex. :/

  12. #252
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post
    If I took every personal attack on the Internet seriously, I wouldn't be a very happy person. I'm just tired of the shit this section has been over flowed with. We get it. You don't enjoy the game. Sitting here throwing temper tantrums and saying how much of a pile of shit blizzard is after making your legitimate points accomplishes nothing. Again I say, if you're not enjoying the game just stop playing and stop positing in some forums for a game you don't enjoy playing.
    Fair enough, Though...

    Maybe I should have quoted this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post
    [IMG]http://www.wolf-howl.com/wp-content/uploads/image-167.jpg

    Tell us how you really feel.
    Or this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post
    You obviously have a lot more pent up frustrations to bitch about or you wouldn't still be In the thread. Let em all out.
    Or maybe this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post
    I'm waiting for more tears. Mad brigade throws them out left and right too.
    Which all more than accurately represent my Above quote. instead of sitting there acting like an /v/=grade Troll reject going on about how you love drinking tears in response to these "Tantrums", Why not tell us why you feel these changes are a positive? Is that not the essence of why forums exist? Discussion from Opposite sides of the Field?

    It works out in two ways.

    1) Trolling goes away,
    2) Actual progression is made, Opinions are heard. Everyone has a good discussion on Pros and Cons.

    In the entirety of it, I took a long time on my post back in another thread...somewhere.. where i Detailed why I felt the game dropped the ball, and where it dropped it the most. I didn't type it in tears butthurt at how they messed it up, I typed it drinking some soda, Munching on a Burger i just cooked, and Thinking about Diablo 2, Diablo 3, And some things that threw me off about the games current direction.

    It would have been easier to say "LOL this game Sucks hope you _____'s enjoy playing this grade A horse piss", But I didn't... (in so few words anyway).

    You, Of all people, Should know Trolling like this is beneath us. Articulate your reasons, Speak with words, Give us your opinion. Even if some troll in return or ignore you, Why should it stop you from acting like you have common sense?

    And frankly, I'd love to hear the opinions of people who actually think this game is good. Everytime I see a "This game is good' Thread on the Official forums, Its just "YOU GUYS ARE JUST ENTITLED CRYBABIES LOL", Theres never any actual reason to rebuke the accusations made. So you could be the first person i speak or read that actual has positive things to say about the game outside of ">Sitting Back Drinking Tears"

    Come on son, This crap is below you. I get the sarcastic post every now and again (I Made one just above yours), But sometimes you gotta just lay down the reasons in REAL TALK. Just tell us why you feel this improves the game, and We'll actually read it.

    Scouts Honor.

    Edit: Scout's Honor - Good name for a Legendary item. Should be a Quiver.

  13. #253
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    We get it. You don't enjoy the game. Sitting here throwing temper tantrums and saying how much of a pile of shit blizzard is after making your legitimate points accomplishes nothing.
    You obviously don't.

  14. #254
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

    Because

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Jesus fuck they busted the game with this one. Gogo Blizzard; the wheels are officially falling off the wagon for the company. About time the rest of the crab companies dragged crab blizzard back into the pot.
    Doesn't really set up for a intellectual conversation based around balance and numbers now, does it?

    I was civil and engaging for a while, but shit like this pops up more and more from someone who gets disgruntled their cash cow gets nerfed or a bug they were exploiting gets fixed.

  15. #255
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Damn, I went from 43k damage to 29k rofl.

  16. #256
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post
    Because



    Doesn't really set up for a intellectual conversation based around balance and numbers now, does it?

    I was civil and engaging for a while, but shit like this pops up more and more from someone who gets disgruntled their cash cow gets nerfed or a bug they were exploiting gets fixed.
    Even if some troll in return or ignore you, Why should it stop you from acting like you have common sense?
    I know its the internet, But does Dignity not exist anymore. As stated above, I get the Sarcastic post every so often, But degrading yourself to match the flavor of the thread isn't good practice.

    You should remain the beacon of logic in a dark room of drull, Not the Stench of /v/.

    Plus, You, Being so long a member of BG, and a human being, Have to understand by now, First reactions are always the fiercest, People will always be upset strongly in the beginning, then slowly come down. Taking First reaction seriously is not a good practice either.

    I know when i saw the nerf in Breakable items, I wanted to cut someones throat, But after time i realized Oh well, I never got anything good from Breakables anyway, Maybe in D2, but not D3.

  17. #257
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

    Fair enough.

  18. #258
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Nothing you post is a set up for an intellectual conversion. None of your retorts. None of your arguments. None of your trolling. Maybe if you provided the conversational material required for an actual debate you would find one.

    We're not going to give you multiple thought out posts when you completely ignore the first few and brush it off with mmm delicious tears. We've learned by now that you're just going to ignore every actual argument we present to you.

    I've presented multiple legitimate complaints and points in this thread alone, and you either ignored them all or made a pompous reply that showed incredibly ignorance and arrogance. Nobody is going to deal with you seriously when, in every post, you act like a child.

  19. #259
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

    The only argument you've presented to date that I've replied to that essentially everyone has disagreed with you about is how "nerfing destructible objects is not Diablo". And yes my replies were dickish.

    Go suck a dick blizzard. There were so many things right in that patch, but you just had to go and shit it up with this crap. 凸(●´―`●)凸
    You weren't the bastion of good discussion and kind of showed you were just going to be a dick to any reply.

    I never replied to your enrage comment because I'm still up in the air on that myself. I still say I like the idea of gear check act bosses, but the mechanic on champion packs needs to go.

  20. #260
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Seems like they changed Teleport - Fracture to be more like Mirror Image. I don't like it. -_-

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Diablo III Official Information / Patch Notes Thread
    By Arximiro in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2012-06-10, 07:39
  2. 3.2 Patch Notes
    By Dezzimal in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 2009-06-24, 13:52
  3. 3.1 PTR Patch Notes
    By Kurp in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 11:45
  4. 3.0.3 Patch Notes
    By Bwelch in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 2008-11-07, 17:22