Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 395
  1. #341
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,282
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

    I guess I'm a WoW dipshit because act 2 has been raping me (and still does later in the act). I've farmed about 40 butcher runs now and it's essentially on provided me with gold. It does, however, feel better and more rewarding. Adding enrage timers and nerfing IAS, imo, is a sweeping change/nerf and I think it's awful design. I still think blizzard only cares about the RMAH so even though they "nerfed" the difficulty, they still "adjusted" IAS and other things causing it to seem like a loss more than a gain.

  2. #342
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,095
    BG Level
    8

    wish they would have either made lvl 63 drops available in act 1 inferno or reduce rape in later acts, not both at the same time.

  3. #343
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by chazzyphizzle View Post
    wish they would have either made lvl 63 drops available in act 1 inferno or reduce rape in later acts, not both at the same time.
    Are ilvl.63s really fucking rare in Act-I/II Inferno (and Act-III/IV Hell for that matter)? I have farmed through Act-I and early Act-II Inferno and I haven't seen anything above ilvl.62 so far... (even with 5-stack NV the whole way through)

  4. #344
    2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,688
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I found a single ilvl 63 item in act 2. It was a white Demolisher I believe. Everything else has been 62 and under.

  5. #345
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,198
    BG Level
    7

    Has anyone tried Ghom since the patch? This shit seems unreasonable as a boss while progressing.

    edit: Is there some trick I'm missing?

  6. #346
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,008
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I think the main issue is they should have never added a 4th difficulty unless the 4th difficulty was going to be more cosmetic with titles/vanity items etc. The games major flaws don't really start to glare brightly until inferno, certain parts of hell it begins to show. The skill system is always going to be plagued in this game due to Inferno, certain skills will always be required causing the player to ignore 90% of all skills.

    Of all the people on my friends list(out of 15) I've only seen ONE of them play in public games, most of the time I ask friends and they say its utterly worthless to jump into public games. Public games on inferno is basically LFR in WoW except not dumbed down. In all the Inferno public games I've tried pre/post 1.03 have been gigantic wastes of time, people that sit in town all day, players using TERRIBLE abilities, it is the direct opposite of D2 where you had real fun before the masses went botting. Strict enrage timers on certain bosses post 1.03 just makes people avoid public games like the plague now.

    Who knows how many patches are going to be needed to correct some of this stuff, lol. It is weird that the trolls on the official forums are now the ones who say "Patch 1.03 is fine." I never like seeing myself agree with the majority of the official forum posters(especially a Blizzard game) but there's a ton of valid complaints.

  7. #347
    2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,688
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I had a blast playing through the story and then through Nightmare and Hell. Inferno is somewhat of a clusterfuck. I don't think they'll be able to fix it, but I hope they prove me wrong. If not, I'll not be buying any expansions and I'll probably write Blizzard off my "100% pre-order" list forever.

  8. #348
    Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,414
    BG Level
    7

    Your daily reminder D2 sucked dick when it first came out and it took many patches to get it to the beloved state it was/is currently.

  9. #349
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,117
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    i'm currently getting about 1 decent-good item out of 25 doing A3 farming.

    everyone getting similar results? anyone farming A4 with better?

  10. #350
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,544
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Did a little farming last night from my normal spot starting in Oasis and working backwords while trying to avoid the harder snake people blues/golds because of their damned vanishing thing. My DH didnt end up losing much dmg that i wasnt able to quickly replace with gear i already had due to the IAS nerf. In fact, i was able to add some MF back into my normal set.

    Thinking of replacing my Marked for Death/Valley of Death skill until act 3 when i can start abusing it combined with Elemental Arrow/Ball Lightning again.

  11. #351
    3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    328
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Odon View Post
    Your daily reminder D2 sucked dick when it first came out and it took many patches to get it to the beloved state it was/is currently.
    Was thinking the same thing reading this. Remember I think it was 1.07 when that added synergy to skills. That update made it nearly a whole new awesome game. Still okay with D3, but blizzard seems to pull though in the end and just holding onto that.

    Also, have they ever said 60 will always be the level cap?

  12. #352
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,204
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by chazzyphizzle View Post
    wish they would have either made lvl 63 drops available in act 1 inferno or reduce rape in later acts, not both at the same time.
    I found an ilvl 63 blue in act one yesterday. Might have been from the butcher, can't remember.

  13. #353
    Iku
    Iku is offline
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    611
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Odon View Post
    Your daily reminder D2 sucked dick when it first came out and it took many patches to get it to the beloved state it was/is currently.
    Daily reminder: Blizzard has 10 years of D2 data to make a decent game. They still manage to make it suck dick.

  14. #354
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,420
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurp View Post
    Has anyone tried Ghom since the patch? This shit seems unreasonable as a boss while progressing.

    edit: Is there some trick I'm missing?
    Him and SB were easy mode for DH, now they are almost impossible now with pre patch armor.

  15. #355
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

    You have to place the clouds as close to each other as possible on Ghom. It may takes some tries to get right, but doesn't seem very hard.

  16. #356
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,465
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post
    You have to place the clouds as close to each other as possible on Ghom. It may takes some tries to get right, but doesn't seem very hard.
    Oh good, I was just thinking how much I fucking missed Grobbulus.

  17. #357
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

    Pretty much exactly what it is now. :/

  18. #358
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Quote Originally Posted by Odon View Post
    Your daily reminder D2 sucked dick when it first came out and it took many patches to get it to the beloved state it was/is currently.
    D2 took, what, a year and a half of development time with a full team? No matter how you spin it, there's just no excuse for this. Obviously saying "no excuse" solves nothing, but neither does this whole apologist mindset either. We've been propping Blizzard up as one of the best gaming companies for over a decade now, and they've been slipping these past few years. They dumped a bunch of good talent and bled out even more.

    Call a spade a spade.

    Have they fixed the fucking EXP bug yet? I haven't seen anything about a hotfix for it.

  19. #359
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,973
    BG Level
    8

    Found a few ilvl63s with friends last night in act 2. Some wizard left lucky with a 1200+ polearm with 150int/vit and +crit damage. So they drop a bit in there. I will never run act 1 again unless I need to farm money solo

  20. #360
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,117
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    read somewhere that if you change your password it fixes it, and that apparently it's a bug that affected digital downloaders only.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Diablo III Official Information / Patch Notes Thread
    By Arximiro in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2012-06-10, 07:39
  2. 3.2 Patch Notes
    By Dezzimal in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 2009-06-24, 13:52
  3. 3.1 PTR Patch Notes
    By Kurp in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 11:45
  4. 3.0.3 Patch Notes
    By Bwelch in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 2008-11-07, 17:22