Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 550

Thread: The Newsroom, Season 2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #261
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Ignoring the hair, Maggie's face looks like it got hit by a truck.

  2. #262
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    What else is new

  3. #263
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I never found her attractive, but yea...not a great look

  4. #264
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    I never found her attractive, but yea...not a great look
    At times she looked cute last season, then her roommate Tits McGee showed up and Sloan had a more important role, so now no fucks are given.

  5. #265
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    At times she looked cute last season, then her roommate Tits McGee showed up and Sloan had a more important role, so now no fucks are given.

  6. #266
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,264
    BG Level
    7

    I found her decently attractive in Scott Pilgrim, then again she wasn't overacting in that.

    Also, Olivia Munn, then, now, every time. I realized she's only 5'4", which in comparison makes everyone else on the show super short. /mindblown.

  7. #267
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I'm glad this analysis is the only thing we took away from that episode

  8. #268
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    The season is supposed to end right before Newtown. So August 2011-November 2012? What happened other than Occupy?

  9. #269
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,352
    BG Level
    6

    Is this Genoa plot the same one where MacKenzie called the reporter and edited the report?

    Edit: It's not. My bad.

  10. #270
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    The season is supposed to end right before Newtown. So August 2011-November 2012? What happened other than Occupy?
    Lol

  11. #271
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I have a shitty memory, so sue me.

    edit: k, elections cause 'merica. cool story. I meant like world events.

  12. #272
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    The most important thing is her face got fucked up.

    It's not even the hair, even with the blonde hair her face got fucked the hell up.

    Who cares what world news happened, a pretty white girl got ugly.

  13. #273
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    I have a shitty memory, so sue me.

    edit: k, elections cause 'merica. cool story. I meant like world events.
    http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_as...hat_medium.gif

  14. #274
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,826
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Lisa > Maggie from the start so I dun even cur.

  15. #275
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    bleh @ this week's episode

    Spoiler: show
    and omfg if there's a sloan don romance I'm gonna hurt somebody

  16. #276
    Pseudo-Elitist
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,503
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Why?

  17. #277
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Oh, that's going to happen Plow. Dill with it.
    Spoiler: show
    Also, I guess now we know what happens to Maggie that led to that fucked up look she had in episode 1. Between Jim's impending sex with blonde chick and Maggie soon to be getting kidnapped/raped/whatever, it looks like she's going to get her comeuppance for fucking over Don.


    I really liked tonight's episode.

  18. #278
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,978
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    I laughed way too fucking hard at this.

    Episode 2 was pretty baller, still looking forward to the rest of the season.

  19. #279
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    I really liked tonight's episode.
    My wife didn't like it because this season seems a lot darker than last. I think it'll end up paying off when Will comes back to life and really gets into drones and the election. Genoa needs to not suck though.

  20. #280
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Athas View Post
    Why?
    you mean why bleh?

    I feel like we know almost exactly as much now as we did a week ago. Just the teeny tiniest little advancements in each storyline, and all pretty thoroughly predictable.

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Office Season 6
    By Conrad in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 2010-06-29, 16:16
  2. The Office Season 5
    By Conrad in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 2009-05-19, 12:51
  3. The Office- Season 5
    By Azkarin2 in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 2008-11-16, 03:45
  4. Flight of the Conchords season 2
    By buttson in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2008-09-10, 11:43
  5. The Wire - Season 5
    By buttson in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 2008-03-13, 19:56
  6. The Office Season 4
    By Blarg in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2007-09-28, 09:39
  7. The upcoming season "y" of "x" series...promo vids
    By Tyche in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2007-09-08, 12:43
  8. The Shield - Season finale
    By Aerandir in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2006-03-15, 16:04