Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 138 of 205 FirstFirst ... 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 ... LastLast
Results 2741 to 2760 of 4086
  1. #2741
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    119
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Since Delve was updated to allow solo, and I think Boss HP was lowered for small groups, would any of the bosses be clearable solo for an Aluvion geared BST or BLU? Any good strategies? Thanks.

  2. #2742
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    84
    BG Level
    2

    Where did you see that Delve was updated to allow solo?

  3. #2743
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    119
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Commskywalker View Post
    Where did you see that Delve was updated to allow solo?
    Apparently I made that up...misread old update notes

  4. #2744
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    31
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Is there a NPC to store old skirmish gears ? they really are clogging up my inventories @.@

    EDIT: And old delve gears as well ?

  5. #2745
    Groinlonger
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,963
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Leveling THF up for Treasure Hunter and tagging along with people farming stones in Reisenjima might net some newly returning people free Reisenjama gear. The fastest way to get stones is to farm T1, you can get head/hands/legs/feet from T1 and I'm sure it's pretty much going to be dropping to the floor soon given how many stones you need to get good augments.

  6. #2746
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,654
    BG Level
    9

    Yeah, I'd probably suggest skipping Skirmish and going straight to Rei gear if you can find some people nice enough. My luck with Skirmish stuff honestly wasn't too hot.

    Anyway, how does this last leg of mission difficulty line relative to mobs in the zone? Geared as I was (some 119 relic, meh Taeon, WKR and Oboro sword), I would say I wasn't doing too hot with my BLU trying to work on RoV objectives.

  7. #2747
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,224
    BG Level
    7

    I was obliterating the place as THF/DNC as long as I had my Trusts all up, but the monsters there will take a pounding. Use a tank Trust, don't be afraid to let off if you're taking too much of a beating so they get agro back. Amchuchu or August can handle it in there.

    The Panopts will heal off Light (and Fusion) SCs. Zeid and me did breddy gud though Rudra's/Ground Strike SCs. On the other side, the monsters near the shrine go to pieces from the same Light SCs and tend to shrug off Darkness. Switch up your DDs accordingly.

  8. #2748
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,779
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreth View Post
    The Panopts will heal off Light (and Fusion) SCs.
    These Panopts actually have two modes, grey eye and red eye. They seem to absorb all magic damage when in grey eye form and take normal magic damage when in red eye form. I'm not certain what the eyes effect has on meleeing, if any.

  9. #2749
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Does Shneddick Ring stack with Heralds?

  10. #2750
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,198
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    Does Shneddick Ring stack with Heralds?
    movement speed + from gear never stacks with other movement speed + from gear its just takes the highes present value. In this case you would have +18% movement speed. The ring woudl basicly obsolete your herald's

  11. #2751
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,654
    BG Level
    9

    Had a gobbiedial spit out a Tumult's Blood, but I can't find what it's used for and there's no sale history on AH. Any hints? D:

  12. #2752
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,442
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    It's a UNM mob that might not be added yet.

  13. #2753
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,654
    BG Level
    9

    What NPC holds skirmish stones? Not seeing it in any wiki.

    Edit: Found it. Divainy-Gamainy in Western Adoulin (J-10)... which is also the augmenting NPC. Derp.

  14. #2754
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,131
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    It's a UNM mob that might not be added yet.
    It's definitely out; you need to have cleared the Unity ToAU HNMs to make it appear in your wanted list.

  15. #2755
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,442
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    It's definitely out; you need to have cleared the Unity ToAU HNMs to make it appear in your wanted list.
    Ah, I basically stopped doing UNMs after the Jugo Kukri bird (except as required by Escha). Thus, I don't have access!

  16. #2756
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    154
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Anything worth keeping from these Wildskeeper Reives? Some of the +cure potency items look good as well as some of the melee armor but can't say for sure. And if anyone is looking to cash in a Mog Kupon AW-WK, go to the dealer moogles.

    - Port San d’Oria (I-9) - Port Bastok (L-8)
    - Port Windurst (F-6) - Chocobo Circuit (H-9)

  17. #2757
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    142
    BG Level
    3
    FFXIV Character
    Kemi Gumi
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

    Thank you for the THF(TH) role tip for Reisinjima. Coming back to round out the last couple expansions and rhapsodies with zero direction. Glad I capped TH before my hiatus.

  18. #2758
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    17
    BG Level
    1
    FFXIV Character
    Davorin Cousseraux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Back after almost a year break and getting caught back up. I went to see Paparoon, in Nashmau, to refresh my memory on how many alexandrites I had turned in towards a Conqueror before my break and I am getting the options and dialogue from him to start Duties, Tasks, and Deeds, and then I am told to make space in my inventory. This is likely for assault memoires which I already have because I have already started this quest. I did not abandon the quest nor have I completed it. Am I misremembering which NPC to talk to to see my progress?

  19. #2759
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    154
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Davorin View Post
    Back after almost a year break and getting caught back up. I went to see Paparoon, in Nashmau, to refresh my memory on how many alexandrites I had turned in towards a Conqueror before my break and I am getting the options and dialogue from him to start Duties, Tasks, and Deeds, and then I am told to make space in my inventory. This is likely for assault memoires which I already have because I have already started this quest. I did not abandon the quest nor have I completed it. Am I misremembering which NPC to talk to to see my progress?
    Pretty sure you can trade Paparoon alexandrite and he'll tell you your progress. (using a SS from ffxiah as source )

  20. #2760
    Vil
    Vil is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,435
    BG Level
    7

    Quick question on learning blu spells. I hit 99 now and now am about to go back and catch the spells I do not have. As I zoomed through levels, my skill is low. Is it a matter of having a magic skill level or job level when you can learn certain spells? If the latter, as a follow-up, does increased skill make it easier to learn?

Page 138 of 205 FirstFirst ... 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1109
    Last Post: 2012-07-05, 15:51
  2. AV, new NMs? Old player looking for info
    By Nyxx in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2006-12-11, 23:14
  3. This new or am I blind?
    By Tymon in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2006-06-21, 13:22
  4. Returning Player, Help Please
    By DWol in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2005-04-29, 04:52